Impeached Wajir Governor insists that court order puts him in charge
As the supremacy battle intensifies in Wajir County, embattled Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud has insisted that he is still the centre of power.
Jacob Ng’etich | 3 months ago
Impeachment is a political process, not judicial one
The removal of office of former Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud is a reminder that impeachment is a political process.
Ken Opalo | 3 months ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat