Bunge Chronicles: Ngunjiri, Malala tongue-tied as they turn on their word
An MP’s mind changes constantly based on what the wahesh have fancifully referred to as “interests”.
By Brian Otieno | 8 days ago
Minor charged with theft while wearing police uniform
The 17-year-old was charged in court alongside a mechanic identified as Alex Mwiti alias Kashada.
Gerald Mutethia | 19 days ago
Senator Malala gets court reprieve to remain Senate Deputy Minority leader
The Political Parties Disputes Tribunal has issued an order to reinstate Cleophas Malala as Senate Deputy Minority Leader until the case is heard
Robert Abong'o | 25 days ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza
- BBI promoters say House route the best option