Safaricom profits drop by 6.8 percent to Sh68.7 billion
Free M-Pesa transactions for amounts below Sh1,000 at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic weighed down on Safaricom’s overall earnings for the year.
By Fredrick Obura | 5 months ago
Safaricom reboots with tech plan as it eyes fresh growth
Making Safaricom more agile as it transitions from telecommunication to a technology company is turning out to be Ndegwa’s way of charting his path.
Dominic Omondi | 5 months ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself