End of the road? Job loss fears as BRT takes shape
The rollout of BRT system may render some roles in the multi-million-shilling matatu industry obsolete, leaving many of the crews jobless.
By Graham Kajilwa | 4 days ago
Why Nairobi residents prefer driving to using matatus
If Nairobi’s public transport system was organised and predictable, maybe Jacob Ngammau would board. Instead, he prefers driving.
Graham Kajilwa | 23 days ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs