Martin Luther King's daughter says 'God can triumph over Trump'
Martin Luther King's daughter said on Monday that "God can triumph over Trump," but the slain civil rights leader's son struck a conciliatory tone after meeting with the president-elect on the U.S. holiday that honors their father.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Brutality against Kenyan school children on Martin Luther King Day
Monday, January 19th 2015 was a public holiday in the United States. My ten year old son and I were browsing through videos of the civil rights movement as I sought to explain the essence of Martin Luther King day when I suddenly decided to switch to Kenyan news.
Timothy Kaberia | 6 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man returns from jail moments before his burial ceremony
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip