Energy regulator's tampering with fuel pricing formula raises eye brows
For two months in a row, the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (Epra) has tinkered with the formula, denying oil marketing companies’ margins.
By Macharia Kamau | 16 days ago
Registered businesses shoot up as Kenyans seek income alternatives
Last year, 94,115 business names were registered, a 56 per cent increase compared to 2019.
Wainaina Wambu | 2 months ago
Students get free online training on acting and singing
The partnership will see students interested in singing and acting undergoing the training virtually through Google Meet platform.
Caroline Chebet | 1 year ago
Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai
- Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- TB Joshua to be buried at his synagogue, wife set to take over
By Too Jared
- Raila returns to Coast amid a lull
By Benard Sanga