Kigumo MP Jamleck Kamau steps up battle with Governor Iria ahead of elections
The battle for Murang’a County gubernatorial went a notch higher as Kigumo MP Jamleck Kamau said he is determined to send home Governor Mwangi wa Iria.
Job Weru and Boniface Gikandi | 4 years ago
Kigumo MP defects to 'Yes'
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession