Court suspends 25 per cent excise duty on imported furniture
The High Court has suspended a new tax increase on imported furniture until a case filed by an activist is heard and determined.
By Paul Ogemba | 12 days ago
Why MCAs want City Hall to collect revenue, not KRA
Utawala MCA Peter Karani: KRA should pack and go. If they cannot give us a solution, then we are better off the way we were.
Josphat Thiong'o | 1 month ago
Yatani throws in a slew of tax incentives to boost production
The contentious digital service tax (DST) has had its purview shrunk in the Finance Bill by exempting Kenyan residents.
Graham Kajilwa | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession