Covid-19: 80,000 slum households to receive Sh5,000 monthly
The direct cash transfers will be done via M-Pesa which will supplement the Ministry of Labour’s Inua Jamii programme.
By Saada Hassan | 9 months ago
Opinion: Cushion pastoralists from effects of drought
This has come at a huge cost, particularly to pastoralists. In Marsabit County, for instance, it is estimated that over half the livestock has already died. In fact, the Kenya Red Cross Society has classified 13 counties in ‘Alarm’ stage and 10 others on ‘Alert’. Sad stories out of these counties paint a grim and hopeless picture.
Ashok Shah | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto