Relief as Airport Sacco members choose dialogue over court case
A management row sparked by alleged financial mismanagement of Airports Sacco Limited will now be sorted out of court after the parties involved decided to talk and file a consent.
Kamau Muthoni | 6 years ago
How bid to unmask local Anglo Leasing ghosts failed
It has emerged that the anti-corruption agency wrote to Swiss authorities in 2007 seeking help to unmask the identities of people behind the fraudulent Anglo Leasing deals.
GEOFFREY MOSOKU | 7 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again