Global shipping law deadline catches Kenya unawares
Importers using the port of Mombasa have expressed fear that Kenya and its neighbours might miss a global deadline requiring them to weigh all cargo at the port of loading before it is shipped.
By Patrick Beja | 5 years ago
Kenyan eyeing global maritime seat to promote ‘blue economy’
On June 30, Kenya may have one of its own holding a coveted position that has eluded Africa for five decades. This is the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
Kiundu Waweru | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy