Broke? Speak for yourself as wealthy Kenyans snap up luxury cars, bikes
New cars contain scores of microprocessors, and the shortage also affected many other firms, including phone companies.
By Wainaina Wambu | 9 days ago
EACC boss vows to fight malpractices in oil and gas sector
Dumping of export fuel and adulteration of the products are two major challenges facing the petroleum industry in Kenya, according to EACC.
Antony Gitonga | 12 days ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases