The thrills and pains of being Kenya's Finance minister
There was a time reading of the country’s Budget was a monumental occasion. The Budget briefcase sent shivers down the country’s social status.
By Amos Kareithi | 7 months ago
Uhuru’s Sh9.2b Budget ‘typing error’ that shocked the nation
In 2009, Mr Mati and some MPs alleged that President Uhuru Kenyatta had inflated figures when he sought extra funds for the 2008/2009 financial year.
Wainaina Wambu | 7 months ago
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories