Kenya's forest communities face eviction from ancestral lands
About 300 families from the Ogiek community who inhabit Mau Forest, 28 families from the Sengwer people in Embobut Forest saw their homes demolished
By Reuters | 1 year ago
Is nine-year-old Marakwet boy present-day Samson?
Call them foolish. Brand them a gullible and impressionable lot. Call them a bunch of liars, if you wish. But whatever you say, you are unlikely to sway the belief of residents of Kararia village, Marakwet East Sub County, for even an inch.
Fred Kibor | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy