Sossion is averse to educational reforms
Kenya’s 11th Parliament ranks high among discredited institutions in the country. From giving clean bills of health to public office holders during vetting, demanding their sacking after a few months’ stay in office citing integrity issues to the ignominious fisticuffs and the mediocrity that the tyranny of numbers in the august House has consigned the country; there is little going for the venerated House.
Alexander Chagema | 4 years ago
Why the Education Cabinet Secretary Dr. Fred Matiang’i is ‘killing’ the education system in Kenya
We have witnessed a number of reforms going on in the education system.These reforms have been spearheaded by the Education Cabinet Secretary Dr. Fred Matiang’i and other education stakeholders in the country. I know each and everybody has his or her opinion about these reforms.
Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Security consultant Mwenda Mbijiwe goes missing
- Distress as kidnappers demand Sh5m ransom for Kamukunji woman
By Mate Tongola
- Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Form 1 selection puzzle and the ensuing buzzle
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai