Three killed as gangs clash at disputed East Africa Portland Cement land
Three people were killed and several others injured as two gangs clashed over a disputed piece of land belonging to East Africa Portland Cement Company.
Vincent Achuka and Cyrus Ombati | 4 years ago
Jobs at stake as Portland Cement land tussle escalates
More than 1,500 employees of East Africa Portland Cement Company (EAPCC) risk losing their jobs. The cement maker is entangled in a protracted struggle for 13,000 acres of land in Mavoko, Machakos County, with squatters who are said to have purchased EAPCC’s land from shadowy cartels.
Lee Mwiti | 5 years ago
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse