Farmers risk losses as birds invade wheat
VLOG OF THE WEEK
Narok farmers have started counting losses following the migration of an estimated 3.5 million quelea birds to wheat fields.
Invest in research to stem disasters and reduce loss from locust threat
Yesterday, a swarm invaded Kapedo on the border of Baringo and Turkana.
Editorial | 1 year ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee