As Moi predicted, Presidency has become most vulnerable
Uhuru Kenyatta’s presidency seems to be sliding into an erratic phase marked by much foreboding and fear of blows struck by mockers.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 4 days ago
Kanu to back Uhuru's re-election
President Uhuru Kenyatta has been assured of Kanu’s support in his bid to seek re-election, and it is now expected that Jubilee Party will work out an arrangement with the former ruling party as they prepare for this year’s General Election.
Jacob Ngetich | 4 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- 'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus