Blogger Cyprian Nyakundi arraigned in court for defaming NBK
Besieged blogger Cyprian Nyakundi was on Monday charged for statements that he posted on his blog that were considered defamatory towards National Bank of Kenya (NBK).
Lee Mwiti | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder