KRA March revenue collection rises to Sh145 billion
This was the fourth month in a row that KRA posted an improved and above target performance since December 2020.
By Kepher Otieno | 6 months ago
Importers to clear cargo within a day from next month
Importers could cut costs arising from delays at the port when in January Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) implements a plan that allows clearance of cargo before it lands.
Patrick Alushula | 5 years ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again