Lobbyists warn over bill on banks' interest rates in Kenya
"We cannot labour in pain when banks make immoral profits and others collapse with some Kenyans even committing suicide over the same," said COFEK Secretary General Stephen Mutoro.
By Graham Kajilwa | 4 years ago
Cofek protests against rule that increases inspection of imports
A consumers’ lobby has protested against new regulations requiring all imports to get compliance certificates.
Graham Kajilwa | 4 years ago
Stop zoning areas to win votes, gubernatorial aspirants told
Aspirants for the gubernatorial seat have embarked on early campaigns, triggering fears that politicians are already dividing residents in the region.
Titus Oteba | 5 years ago
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried by 1pm