South Africa to reopen agriculture sector, allow more manufacturing, retail
South Africa plans to reopen its agriculture sector and allow some manufacturing and retail to resume.
By Reuters | 11 months ago
Agricultural sector grows by 6.2 per cent to become economy's biggest booster
"The agriculture sub-sector grew by 6.2 per cent in 2015 and considerably influenced the performance of the whole sector," the survey reads.
Dominic Omondi | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder