Manchester United predicted line up for crucial Premier League clash with Wolves
Anthony Martial and Romelu Lukaku are expected to be available for Manchester United when they travel to Wolves on Tuesday night.
Martial scored what turned out to be the winner in United's 2-1 victory over Watford but later limped off at Old Trafford over the weekend, while Lukaku has been struggling with a foot injury in recent weeks.
Solskjaer, though, revealed that the forward pair are in contention for the trip to Molineux. Alexis Sanchez, Antonio Valencia and Matteo Darmian continue to miss out, however.
Solskjaer has overseen 15 wins in 20 matches during his time in charge of United, reviving their hopes of finishing in the Premier League's top four.
He suspects his side will require a further 15 points from their seven remaining matches to clinch a spot in next season's Champions League.
Solskjaer said: "They want to be in the Champions League, they want to perform as well as they possibly can. Maybe they didn't believe it themselves in November or December last year that we were in with a chance.
"I think everyone now knows that if we do our jobs - say 15 points in the last seven games - we'll be in the Champions League next year."
United will be hoping to exact revenge after being knocked out of the FA Cup by Wolves a little more than two weeks ago.
Solskjaer added: "I think Wolverhampton are a team that enjoy playing against big sides which their results against all the big sides have shown.
"It's up to the team in possession to do it quick with quality. That's the difficult part in football: to be that constructive, creative.
"I don't think that's a challenge for us more than anyone else but that's where we want to get to, where we really enjoy those games and enjoy just putting pressure on the teams. That's a work in progress."
Wolves: Patricio, Bennett, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Jonny, Jota, Jimenez
Man United: De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Martial
- Mike Tyson reveals how smoking toad venom changed his lifeBoxing 1 month ago
- Balotelli – Bonucci lucky I wasn’t there after comments on racial abuseFootball 2 months ago
- Schwarzenegger has revealed why he was attacked with flying kick in South Africa Sports 4 weeks ago
- CONFIRMED! Here’s the BIG EPL MATCH KTN Home will be broadcasting LIVE TODAY! DON’T MISS…Football 1 month ago
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his best skills in charity matchFootball 2 weeks ago
- Liverpool players gifted customised gold-plated iPhone X for UCL victory [Photos]Football 4 days ago
- Video: Mo Farah struggles on treadmill ahead of London MarathonAthletics 1 month ago