Revealed: Manchester United squad to face Arsenal
Jose Mourinho has admitted he faces "difficulties" when picking a Manchester United team to face Arsenal.
However, his squad should look slightly healthier than the one he took to Southampton at the weekend, with a number of senior players set to return to the set-up.
Midfielders Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay started in defence alongside Phil Jones at St Mary's as his side fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2.
Centre-backs Chris Smalling and Eric Bailly travelled to St Mary's but were not included in the squad due to respective foot and back injuries.
Marcos Rojo, who was an unused substitute, was not deemed fit enough to start.
Smalling and Bailly could face late fitness tests ahead of Arsenal's visit to Old Trafford.
Antonio Valencia could also return after coming off with a muscle injury in last week's late Champions League win over Young Boys, while right-back Matteo Darmian may also be included with Ashley Young suspended.
Youngster Diego Dalot, signed from Porto in summer, is in line to make his full Premier League debut.
Mourinho told MUTV : "We are going to be in difficulties again to build the team.
"We are again going to have to make adaptations and compensations to try to give some balance to the team.
"But then I believe we are again going to have the spirit to fight and to try to win the match."
Predicted line-up: Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea; Dalot, Smalling, Jones, Shaw; Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard; Rashford, Martial
- Lionel Messi’s Barcelona release clause has now expiredFootball 1 day ago
- Covid-19 deals a heavy blow to juggler MurimiSports -1 years ago
- Kahata explains the difficulties he faced while trying to return to Tanzania for the league resumptionFootball 2 days ago
- Man City's Foden breaks distancing rules to play at beachFootball 1 day ago
- David Luiz eyes Arsenal stay with 'very high chance' of contract extensionFootball 2 days ago
- Real Madrid 'eye Jadon Sancho transfer in 2021' Gossip & Rumours 11 hours ago
- Tottenham star Son opens up on military training experienceFootball 8 hours ago