Revealed: Manchester United squad to face Arsenal
Jose Mourinho has admitted he faces "difficulties" when picking a Manchester United team to face Arsenal.
However, his squad should look slightly healthier than the one he took to Southampton at the weekend, with a number of senior players set to return to the set-up.
Midfielders Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay started in defence alongside Phil Jones at St Mary's as his side fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2.
Centre-backs Chris Smalling and Eric Bailly travelled to St Mary's but were not included in the squad due to respective foot and back injuries.
Marcos Rojo, who was an unused substitute, was not deemed fit enough to start.
Smalling and Bailly could face late fitness tests ahead of Arsenal's visit to Old Trafford.
Antonio Valencia could also return after coming off with a muscle injury in last week's late Champions League win over Young Boys, while right-back Matteo Darmian may also be included with Ashley Young suspended.
Youngster Diego Dalot, signed from Porto in summer, is in line to make his full Premier League debut.
Mourinho told MUTV : "We are going to be in difficulties again to build the team.
"We are again going to have to make adaptations and compensations to try to give some balance to the team.
"But then I believe we are again going to have the spirit to fight and to try to win the match."
Predicted line-up: Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea; Dalot, Smalling, Jones, Shaw; Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard; Rashford, Martial
- WWE superstar rushed to hospital with 'separated pelvis' after fightSports 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru to preside over Safari RallySports 1 month ago