The chapel’s pulpit as it has always been, with some literature on the chapel. A front view of the small chapel. [ PHOTOS: AMOS KAREITHI/STANDARD]
Lets cushion Kenyans from looming inflationAfter a short period of relative calm in the economic front, things are looking gloomy.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold