Popular in the 1950s and 1970s for formal occasions, the French twist is making a comeback but as a day style for the office and business meetings.
Here is how to achieve the French twist in just five steps.
1. Bring your hair up to the middle.
2. Start rolling from the back, keep rolling until you have a crescent shape.
3. Tuck in any messy stray hairs into crescent.
4. Secure the twist by pushing bobby pins into the crescent where the bun meets your head.
5. Use holding hair spray to finish, this will help your style stay in place all day.
By Shiro Wanyoike
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Eramoga Iganda
The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Evewoman.co.ke