PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
READY IN: 35 MINUTES
• 2 onions, chopped
• 1 cup stock
ALSO READ: Easy recipe: Chickpeas with a twist
• 1 carrot, grated
• 10 peeled raw bananas, cubed
• Vegetable oil for frying
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry the onions until soft, add the stock, grated carrot and bananas.
2.Simmer over low heat until the matoke is cooked.
• 3 handfuls of roasted peanuts, finely ground, almost to powder form
• 2 cloves garlic, finely crushed
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 tomatoes, chopped
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. To the powdered peanuts, add a little water to make it into a paste.
2. Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a cooking pot and the same amount of water, turn up the heat and add the garlic. Let cook until the garlic turns milky.
3. Add the peanut paste and stir.
4. Fry the onion in another pot unit brown, and then add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Once tomatoes are cooked, add the peanut mix, some little water to keep it from sticking to the bottom of the cooking pot. 6. Let cook for about ten minutes.
Serve with the matoke.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.