Deloitte East Africa appoints Joe Eshun as chief executive
By Correspondent | December 6th 2017
Deloitte East Africa has appointed Joe Eshun as chief executive.
He takes over from Sammy Onyango who is due for retirement.
Mr Eshun has been the consultancy firm’s deputy CEO since June 1, 2016.
He joined the East African firm in 2001 and became a partner in 2006.
He has more than 25 years work experience.
How to get promoted at work
By Tony Mutugi
- Auditor General flags KenGen’s Sh95b outlay on stalled projects
- Kenya’s widening ICT skills gap worries experts
SCI & TECH
- Procurement law change could fuel graft, say suppliers
- Co-op Bank to lift SMEs with Sh6b funding
- The ABC of the Laikipia infrastructure bond