National address: President Uhuru Kenyatta full speech
let us salute the sacrifices made by our frontline staff the medical care workers who have unflinchingly sustained our war against COVID-19.
President Uhuru Kenyatta | 9 months ago
To open or not is a dilemma between two rights — Uhuru
Truth be told, if we had not taken the stringent measures we did in March, the rate of infections would have peaked to 800,000 people by July 30, 2020
Uhuru Kenyatta | 11 months ago
Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Judiciary’s finest hour or elites’ reckoning moment?
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered