Mudavadi: ‘Uhuru’s Cabinet bloated and lacks inclusivity’
Amani Coalition leader Musalia Mudavadi has criticised President Uhuru Kenyatta’s fresh appointments to the Cabinet arguing they fell short of expectations of gender fairness, leanness and inclusivity.
By Standard Digital Reporter | 5 years ago
Mandera Senator Billow Kerrow faults Govt over closure of quarries
Mandera County Senator Billow Kerrow has faulted government’s decision to close down quarries due to insecurity.
Standard Digital Reporter | 5 years ago
Fresh row at EACC as CEO rescinds Mubea's suspension
The anti-graft body has run into fresh trouble pitting chairman Matemu, the CEO Halakhe Waqo and his deputy Michael Mubea.
Standard Digital Reporter | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy