Relief for retirees in Sh60 billion payout by October
A court case challenging computation of gratuity and pension filed by teachers delayed payments according to Treasury.
By Moses Michira and Kenyanitto Oyier | 2 years ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller
- Isaac Mwaura reinstated as Nominated Senator
By Betty Njeru
- Education ministry officer creates non-existent school, channels Sh11m to it
By Jael Mboga