Chinese smartphone firm eyes bigger market share in Kenya
OPPO had a strong finish in 2016, growing 133 per cent in the global smartphones market, according to the latest results from independent research firm IDC.
Maina Mwangi | 4 years ago
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test
- Family in agony after kin went missing in 'police custody'
By Obare Osinde
- Five injured in fresh Coast land gang wars