Murder hearing of Vera Beauty College student adjourned for a second time
The fresh hearing of the murder case of Vera Beauty college student Emma Wanyota has for the second time been postponed.
By Lynn Kolongei | 1 day ago
How race, social status shaped growth of Eldoret estates
Eldoret is the sixth most populated town after Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Ruiru.
Lynn Kolongei | 2 days ago
House help accused of abducting two-year-old baby detained for two days
Sharon Kiplagat who failed to produce identification wil undergo age assessment before the case against her proceeds to a full hearing.
Lynn Kolongei | 10 days ago
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire
- Inside billionaire Chris Kirubi's will
- Azimio to be registered next week, Raila says as he receives ANC defectors