Challenges pitting Nairobi property buyers against developer
A resident who did not want to be mentioned by name, traces the problem they have with the developer of Jacaranda Gardens to lack of communication and arming of guards, something she says is not necessary. “Jacaranda Gardens is a beautiful place to live in. Just let them give us what they promised. That is all we want,” she says.
Kevin Oguoko | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- Twins want to marry other twins or sisters