Sh5b irrigation project brings hope to once hardship hamlet
With daily earnings of between Sh300 and Sh450, local youth and women are earning livelihoods from planting and weeding the paddy fields.
By John Oywa and Caleb Kingwara | 11 months ago
Rush to open institutions is ill-advised, ministry told
Raila said the exams should be postponed until when the ministry was ready with safety measures in schools.
John Oywa and Augustine Oduor | 1 year ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Homa Bay ECDE teacher shot dead while washing utensils
By James Omoro
- Ruto publicly embraces UDA
By Fred Kagonye