NCCK condemns Parliament for 'back door' move to change law
Churches in Kenya want Parliament to cease what they called “backdoor constitutional amendments” and any talk of constitutional change.
By George Njunge | 1 day ago
Kiambaa MP-elect Njuguna Wanjiku recounts kidnap ordeal
Kiambaa MP-elect John Njuguna Wanjiku prides himself as the firstborn of the “wheelbarrow” movement and the hustler nation.
George Njunge | 9 days ago
Jubilee, UDA candidates make final pitch ahead of Kiambaa poll
Jubilee and UDA candidates made final pitches on the last day of campaigns in Kiambaa Constituency and Muguga Ward ahead of Thursday’s by-elections.
George Njunge | 17 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy