Is Uhuru being hypocritical concerning IEBC’s fate?
Since taking power in 2013 the president and his tyranny of numbers government has not been implementing the constitution.
By Future Youth | 4 years ago
Raila should keep off Jubilee's political cockfight
Raila has no point in current woes facing governors
future youth | 5 years ago
Uhuru skipping Ruto’s major events just a coincidence or planned?
Yet again, at a moment that could redefine the future of Jubilee and politics in Kenya the president has flown out.
Future Youth | 5 years ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro
- Divorce leads to depression, hypertension, insomnia
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Saada Hassan
- KMTC courses to be aligned with global merits, says Kagwe