Kenyans must learn to shun mediocrity for better leaders
The little faith they had in their government is lost. So is the little love they had for it. They feel forsaken.
By Clay Muganda | 7 days ago
Yes, we all shoulder blame for a quick return to this Covid mess
A raft of mitigating measures was announced, and for a minute, people were happy — which is a rare thing. Of course, what followed was chaos
Clay Muganda | 14 days ago
Defend politicians at your own peril, they don’t care about you
That Kenyans voters are forgetful is never in doubt. It has been said in some quarters that their collective poor memory is a coping mechanism.
Clay Muganda | 21 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto