Appellate judge pulls out of secession case by MRC
Justice Philip Waki has pulled out of a case in which the separatist Mombasa Republican Council (MRC) is challenging a constitutional court judgment that rejected its bid to hold a secession referendum in the coastal region.
By By WILLIS OKETCH | 7 years ago
Westgate terror suspect denied bail, police fear he might flee
An Al-Shabaab suspect linked to the Westgate attack has been denied bail by a Mombasa court.
By WILLIS OKETCH | 7 years ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya
- Police spokesman Charles Owino moved to light weapons
- How your school performed in 2020 KCSE exam: list
By Brian Okoth