Court rejects bid to halt ex-servicemen proceedings against Karangi
The High Court in Mombasa has rejected a bid by Kenya Navy Commander at Mtongwe Base Lt Col Evans Oguga to stop court proceedings against Chief of Defence Julius Karangi.
By By WILLIS OKETCH | 7 years ago
Samples found in suspect’s house deadly- report
A report by a counter-terrorism expert from Scotland Yard shows that samples or implements found British terror suspect Jermaine Grant’s house in Kisauni, Mombasa could be used to assemble deadly explosives and bomb devices.
By Willis Oketch | 7 years ago
Explosives were in suspect’s home, witness tells court
A Scotland Yard forensic expert Thursday disclosed that inflammable and explosive materials were found in the house of British suspect Jermaine Grant when police raided the home in late 2011.
By WILLIS OKETCH | 7 years ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga
- TSC sacks 43 teachers over professional misconduct
- Mombasa bar owners raise concerns over confusion on lifting Covid-19 curfew