Questions raised as Government defers payment of $600m loan
Could the economy be in financial distress? This is the big question among economists after the Government moved to reschedule a $600 million (Sh52.2 billion) syndicated loan.
By By James Anyanzwa and Reuters | 7 years ago
NSE’s index hit historic 5,000 mark buoyed by foreign buys
Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) experienced a beehive of activities over the last five days with foreign investors scrambling for a share of the market, which observers opine is highly undervalued.
BY JAMES ANYANZWA AND REUTERS | 7 years ago
Unravelling Dr Mercy Mwangangi’s love metaphor
- Witnesses now decline to testify against lawyer Paul Gicheru at the ICC
- Suspected suicide bomber blows self up in Kisumu, kills elderly couple
- Raila Odinga and the Trio Mio debate: Musician’s mum speaks
- Fred Matiang’i: Kabete police officer killed 6 in love triangle rage
- Fake KDF man storms police station, harasses officer on duty
By Erick Abuga
- Jimi Wanjigi gets his father's blessings to run for State House
- OKA principals seek to chip away Raila's Coast support