Mbita MP Millie Odhiambo has asked the National Super Alliance (NASA) to file a case against Deputy President William Ruto for alleged defamatory statements he made during a political rally in Murang'a...Jun 22, 2017
Police in Naivasha were left in rude shock after a 35-year-old man identified as Peter, a barber demanded that he be arrested and jailed as he could no longer cope with the high cost of living...Jun 22, 2017
More than 50 people attending a science conference at Wiston Hotel have tested Cholera positive sparking a hot debate online over the sanitation standards at the hotel that has in the past been associated with Deputy president William Ruto...Jun 22, 2017
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBCE slapped Rarieda constituency Independent candidate Netto Adhola with a Sh250, 000 for using ODM colours and NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga’s images on his campaign materials...Jun 22, 2017
Are Kids learning the art of Corruption? Story by Kason Kamundia
A 4-year old girl watches his father read a newspaper unmoved...Jun 22, 2017
John Kaburu: We have not been told why a judge suspended IEBC's decision to lock Wavinya Ndeti out of Machakos gubernatorial race...Jun 22, 2017
A video showing a man pretending to be seeking to photocopy documents at a cyber as he seeks to steal the operator's phone has gone viral...Jun 22, 2017
In this digital era one may be mistaken for being naive in technology...Jun 22, 2017
Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i has told national boarding schools to prepare to have day streams...Jun 22, 2017
For the first time in Kenya, a movie produced and acted by high school students will show on the big screens...Jun 22, 2017
Follow us on Social Media
- Encounter with elderly mzungu and resolve to undergo a boob job
- Shamba system depleting forest cover, says report
- 5 amazing things your body does when you kiss someone for the first time
- The rarest passport in the world is so exclusive there are only three in existence
- 'Phubbing', the worrying new phone 'trend' ruining relationships
- The right torso, behind and fingers will win you that woman
- Billionaire playboy ex-owner of Ol Pejeta and his link to Trump
- Over 2,000 tonnes of trash choking six major Kenyan towns
- No looking back on plastic bags ban, Nema declares
- Ol Pejeta scene and herd
- Raila may be lying, but overlap in IEBC and Jubilee thinking is odd Kipkoech Tanui The storm had been gathering, the lynchpin according to Raila and his team being that the Isaack Hassan team manipulated the 2013 election to give President Uhuru and his deputy William Ruto underserved round-one win.
- Stop playing games with the issue of IDPs Alexander Chagema ?With just 48 days to the August date with voters, there is yet to emerge serious ideological contests to excite Kenyans.
- Misplaced punctuation marks distort meaning Alexander Chagema The vital role punctuation marks play in giving meaning, direction and flow to any writing cannot be over emphasised.
- Is the American dream still valid for millions who cross the sea? Xn Iraki It is based on the notion that the US system makes success possible for everyone
- Kalonzo must ensure a divided Wiper party doesn't fell NASA Makau Mutua The National Super Alliance (NASA) is “national” and “super” largely because Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka agreed to be its candidate for Deputy President under ODM’s Raila Odinga.