Uganda could rely on income from future oil exports to finance an $8 billion railway if funding talks with China fail to bear fruit, its president said.
Experts in Laikipia are tapping into small scale farmers’ vast but unexploited potential to address food...
Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has announced a radical compensation plan for collapsed institutions that will ens...
Kenya has signed a tax treaty with Mauritius, the tiny Indian Ocean island State with a population of 1.3 mill...
More than a year since President Uhuru Kenyatta’s directive to have cargo clearing agencies at the Momba...
Our interview is held under the serene aristocratic canopy of the Exchange Bar at the New Stanley Hotel. I mee...
Bharti Airtel has announced plans to launch a cross-border money transfer product in East Africa. ...
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has reduced its growth forecast for sub-Saharan Africa because of the ou...
A section of Kenya's clearing and forwarding fraternity has warned of massive job losses and lower tax collect...
Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has announced a radical compensation plan for collapsed institutions that will ensure depositors get decent refunds up fro...
Our interview is held under the serene aristocratic canopy of the Exchange Bar at the New Stanley Hotel. I meet her as she is getting out of her Merce...
Kenya has signed a tax treaty with Mauritius, the tiny Indian Ocean island State with a population of 1.3 million, which its critics claim could sever...
Find us on Social Media
- 1Her business rakes in Sh12 million a year
- 2Why men with potbellies drive women wild
- 3Nakumatt Shujaa opens on Mashujaa Day
- 4Good times for depositors as CBK unveils new refund plan
- 5Kenya among top 5 African aviation markets, says report
- 6Cost of doing business remains high despite port's 24-hour working directive
- 7INTERVIEW-Uganda says oil revenue possible alternative to Chinese cash for railway
- 8KQ diverts flight due to mechanical fault
- 9Will new suit spoil party for blue chip companies registered in Mauritius
- 10CBA eyes 16 countries in new expansion strategy
- 1Heart-breaking story of tourist woman who found out younger boyfriend-by 12 years-was cheating
- 2How to tell a Nairobi man by the hood he comes from
- 3Her business rakes in Sh12 million a year
- 4Why men with potbellies drive women wild
- 5Is it a bird Is it a plane No, it's a 'Human UFO'; pilots spot flying man at 3,500ft
- 6Police changaa operation turns tragic after officer breaks leg
- 7Indian footballer dies after fatal somersault goal celebration
- 8I love my boyfriend,but i am pregnant with a 52 year old man
- 9Jaguar comes through for Bishop Ben Bahati
- 10Uganda court overturns decision to cancel Joho's degree