Many local retail investors that bought into Safaricom during its initial public offering (IPO) in 2008 will miss out on the firm’s big pay day after they sold off their shares.Read More »
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) is stepping up efforts to respond to the growing business needs.Read More »
Epson is selling new look low-cost printers in Kenya of the new compact dot matrix versions, LX-350, as it aims at enhancing its business footprint in the East African market and fend off stiff competition.Read More »
After several failed attempts to be trend-setter in the petroleum industry, the National Oil Corporation is making another stab.Read More »
Coffee stakeholders are working on strategies to enhance the industry competitiveness by expanding the market share locally and internationally.Read More »
- New Land Rover dealer yet to start operations
- Taxpayers deserve better services from KRA
- NSSF replaces fingerprints registration with new technology
- Investors cry for bigger stake in stock market ‘super’ profits
- APA Insurance now on mobile
- Foreign investor inflows buoy shilling gains
- Public spending, devolution top Rotich Treasury agenda
- KWS devolves operations to 47 counties
- HELB to net loan defaulters
- Insurance firms bet on middle class women to grow business
- Governors lobby to manage county roads
- Banks bypass agencies to open more branches
- Pension Fund digs in amid cynicism on ‘house helps’
- Roads board to restructure operations
- KenGen raises Olkaria geothermal plant's potential to 350 MW
Coffee stakeholders are working on strategies to enhance the industry competitiveness by expanding the market share locally and internationally.
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is seeking more powers to discipline errant bond dealers and to restore stability in the bond market whose investor confidence has been heavily shaken by reports of suspicious transactions.
A 29-year-old Bulawayo woman from Matshobana suburb got the shock of her life when she woke up in the morning and realised her private parts were missing, it is alleged.