Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
Andrew Chimphondah is a man with a soft personality; even when he laughs, it is not a cackle.
By Graham Kajilwa | 3 days ago
Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall
The trading of company shares in Kenya began in the 1920s and was based on a “gentleman’s agreement” with no physical trading floor.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 days ago
Regulators squabble over Imperial Bank Sh2b bond as investors stew
Regulators have continued to blame each other over the doomed Sh2 billion Imperial Bank bond even as investors’ six-year wait for answers continues.
Dominic Omondi | 3 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy