Comments 20 minutes agoThe Trade Union Congress of Kenya Tuesday said it fully supported teachers on the quest to ensure their employer effects the 50-60 pc pay rise awarded by the court.
5 hours ago
Mombasa County acquires fleet of Mercedes Benz for Inspectorate Department?
6 minutes ago
Emmanuel Jadudi recovering after undergoing surgery in India
6 minutes ago
Teachers strike on until pay rise is effected, trade unions say
20 minutes ago
‘My dead wife ‘comes back’ at night demanding a proper burial’- Vihiga man
26 minutes ago
Porn star features on pre-paid public transport cards to 'cheer you up'
31 minutes ago
Oh please! Losing 27kgs has nothing to do with falling in love- Radio presenter Kalekye Mumo
36 minutes ago
How to loosen tight braids without destroying the look
1 hour ago
MTV VMAs 2015: The full winners list
1 hour ago
- Five Turkana MPs boycott cultural fete
- Student, 16, nabbed with 35 rolls of bhang charged
- Chief jailed for stealing relief food
- Woman shot in supermarket robbery
Concern over heavy borrowing by county governments
Comments - 5 hours ago
- Contractor set to start laying Standard Gauge Railway track
Two members of the same family who died three days after nurses in the county downed their tools have been laid to rest.
- NHIF gives Sh191m to hospitals
- Kabogo: We will not surrender health services
- 'Govt won't declare cancer a national disaster'
- Blame game as Kenya’s health crisis hurts
- Governors unhappy with Health Bill
What is the Blood Moon Prophecy that's predicting the end of the world?
Comments - 3 days ago
Coalition for Reforms and Democracy’s (CORD) Okoa Kenya referendum initiative will push for devolution of security to the counties, CORD leader Raila Odinga has said.
- ICC case: What next for Ruto?
- Two killed in chaos linked to ODM party elections
- Wiper wants Kalonzo to be CORD's flag bearer in 2017
- Quit politics now, MP tells Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka
- Setback for ODM as youth leader declares support for Mudavadi
- Governor Oparanya dismisses CORD rallies, asks them to offer solutions
Equity Bank has sought to deflect reports that it increased money transfer charges on its platform, Equitel, and has instead laid the blame on Safaricom.
- Real estate attracts Kenyan athletes’ millions
- August inflation eases, offering economy much-needed kick
- The financial sense in hiring consultants for expensive projects
- Strategic approach to stamping out strikes afflicting Kenya
- Losers and gainers as NSE hits 12-month low
- Dropping the money ball: Why some athletes go from riches to rags on retirement
President Barack Obama has made no final decisions about what he will do after leaving office, the White House said on Monday, following comments by Columbia University's president that he looked forward to welcoming Obama back to campus in 2017.
- Al Shabaab attack African Union base in south Somalia
- Thousands of Clinton emails released, scores retroactively classified
- Three killed, dozens wounded, in suicide attack on Pakistan forces
- Nigeria arrests 20 suspected Boko Haram chiefs
- ICC trial of Congolese warlord Bosco Ntaganda to start
- Military plane crashes in northern Nigeria, killing seven
Kenya’s team to the 15th IAAF World Athletics Championships arrives this morning at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport after the historic outing.
- Kiplagat is back as AK congratulates Team Kenya for conquering the world, puts doping cheats on notice
- ON THE RECEIVING END: China add more miseries to winless Malkia Strikers
- West Brom sign goalkeeper Lindegaard from Man United
- Manchester United reportedly offered chance to complete the transfer of Emmanuel Adebayor
- ATHLETICS: President Uhuru hails athletes for global title
- Angel di Maria hit out at Louis Van Gaal's 'philosophy' and claims he rowed with the Dutchman
There's something to be said for Nasa - they explore space, which is a petty big job, and they pretty much single-handedly found out that the moon is not made of cheese way back in 1969.
- LG to invest Sh100million in regional expansion
Facebook records highest traffic on Monday of one billion
Comments - 4 days ago
Survey: Using cellphones hurt conversation in social gatherings
Comments - 5 days ago
- Mombasa county government automates single business permit
- Scientists make breakthrough in developing universal flu vaccine
- Analysis: Clinton's email scandal could hurt her race for White House
1Man with 'world's longest penis' says women are too afraid to have sex with him` But he also wants to be registered as disabled because he says his giant penis gets in the way and h...
2Doctors reveal 15 things couples never knew about climaxing Orgasms are very popular - hence today being named an annual celebration. But while National Orgasm...
3'Thirty-eight' teenage 'virgins' die in horror bus crash on way to dance for African King Thirty-eight teenage girls, described as being 'virgins', have reportedly died in a bus crash on the...
4Woman handed two-week prison term for loud love making session and making neighbour's life a misery A mum jailed for her ear-splitting sex romps has been hauled through the courts again for causing mo...
5Setback for ODM as youth leader declares support for Mudavadi Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) has suffered a setback after its national youth leader Mohammed Ras...
1Move to curtail media freedom betrays deep mischief by Parliament Members of the National Assembly seem determined to trample on media freedom in Kenya by hook or by ...
2Top of the world: Kenyan Athletes do country proud, again Asbel Kiprop's breathtaking dash to the finish line to clinch gold in the 1,500m summed up the joys ...
1Doctors reveal 15 things couples never knew about climaxing Orgasms are very popular - hence today being named an annual celebration. But while Natio...
2Radio hosts Sanaipei Tande, Anto Neosoul and Ciru Muriuki dismissed from Nation FM The ‘Mfalme Wa Mapenzi’ singer bid her loyal listeners goodbye via a tweet say...
3Man with 'world's longest penis' says women are too afraid to have sex with him` But he also wants to be registered as disabled because he says his giant penis gets in the...
4Could this be Barack Obama’s post-Presidency plan? President Barack Obama has made no final decisions about what he will do after leaving off...
5Photos: Grand welcome for World beating champions There was jubilation at the Jomo Kenyatta International Aiport Tuesday morning when Kenya'...
1We Run Dem! DP William Ruto spotted running to welcome team Kenya at JKIA Ruto was spotted literally running to receive the heroes at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport ...
2Mombasa County acquires fleet of Mercedes Benz for Inspectorate Department? The Mombasa County Inspectorate officers could be riding in style if photos going round social media...
3Mike Sonko gives winning athletes a celebrity welcome with Audi limos, Hummers and Gold-Plated Mercedes Benz fleet The returning champions have this morning been treated to a heroes welcome at the Jomo Kenyatta Inte...
4Radio hosts Sanaipei Tande, Anto Neosoul and Ciru Muriuki dismissed from Nation FM The ‘Mfalme Wa Mapenzi’ singer bid her loyal listeners goodbye via a tweet saying, &ldqu...
5Married Senator wants socialite Huddah for a wife “Whoever can pimp her to me, please go ahead and deliver her to me. I would want her for a wif...
1Artist showcases unique ink illustrations of Sikh art He gets pleasure from playing with words. For a man whose slogan is ‘a man deep... in thought,...
2Will Kenya’s curriculum institute and ministry use set books to betray students again? The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) will soon pick new literature set books for sec...
3How you can develop script writing skills One of the things that make me really proud to be Kenyan is our ability to deal with demons of self-...
4Poets’ corner: I know not of freedom I know not of freedom, But I know of disguised slavery...
5‘Yes criticism’ has let down Kenyan literature and we’re the poor for it The gradual opening up between agents in the literary trade might yield a proper harvest for Kenyan ...
1Punish these church leaders for brutality against elderly women HelpAge International, Kenya country office, takes great exception to failure by the prose...
2Don't turn Kenyans into guinea pigs GMO surveys being bandied around by some biotechnology institutions remind me of the 2010 ...
3Teachers' unions should let voice of reason to prevail few days ago, the Supreme Court finally delivered the much-anticipated verdict on the lon...
4Kenyan online community re-energizes campaign for the release of Al Jazeera journalists On the 31st August 2015, Kenyan Information Scientist, Obar Mark reenergized the campaign ...
5How MPs are making it an offence to be poor in Kenya A quick look at the Preamble in the Constitution of Kenya promulgated in 2010 gives one an...
Woman handed two-week prison term for loud love making session and making neighbour's life a misery
A mum jailed for her ear-splitting sex romps has been hauled through the courts again for causing more noise problems.