Comments 29 minutes agoA man has moved to the High Court seeking to stop implementation of two third gender rule until transgenders are given a slot in Parliament.
Comments 22 minutes agoKenya's central bank is focused on taming volatility in the exchange rate and has no optimal level for the shilling, its governor Patrick Njoroge told a local television station.
2 hours ago
I am tired of the devil ruining my life - RnB star Chris Brown
22 minutes ago
Central bank governor says no preferred level for shilling
22 minutes ago
Man in court over special slot in Parliament for transgender people
29 minutes ago
Things that men find unromantic
32 minutes ago
Kenyan leaders needed the Obama speech to give them focus
33 minutes ago
Gospel artiste Gloria Muliro’s ex-husband declares his ‘single’ status
37 minutes ago
Records at Maseno School show the bright side of President Barack Obama’s father
47 minutes ago
Unveiling the 10 most talked-about First Daughters of sitting Presidents
47 minutes ago
US President Barack Obama reportedly spent his nights at the prestigious Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel’s presidential suite which according to the hotel offers visitors a “ personal holiday”, The Standard can reveal.
- Oswago reveals intrigues in procurement of poll machines
- IG, Muhoro sued over officer transfer
- VIPs denied chance to wave President Obama bye
- Lawyers kick off drive to fire Mutunga
- Muthama wants lawyer Paul Muite disqualified from land case
- Auditor General puts State on spotlight over wastage of Sh450b
A suitable land has been identified for the construction of a Sh5 billion referral hospital, Governor Kinuthia Mbugua has said.
- Health ministry spent Sh24b without MPs nod, says audit report
- Over 20 Obamas born in Kisumu
- US pledges help in fighting terror attacks and diseases
‘People ignorant on vital cervical cancer vaccine’
Comments - 4 days ago
Malaria vaccine gets approval for release to African countries
Comments - 3 days ago
Coast hospital performs first open heart surgery
Comments - 5 days ago
US President Barack Obama's remarks that suggested some Kenyan Opposition figures are steeped in hypocrisy have sparked fresh rivalry between the ruling Jubilee alliance and CORD.
- Politicians humbled at Obama public function
- MPs develop cold feet over bid to sack Duale
- Opposition leaders' request angers Obama
- Obama lectures Kenyan leaders on corruption and inequality
- Raila: I don't owe Mumias Sugar Company any money
- Uhuru praises Tom Mboya at state banquet
President Barack Obama’s grandmother Mama Sarah Obama, has no regrets about her grandson’s failure to tour Kogelo during his recent visit to Kenya.
- Wario: MPs didn't give funds to support 'Mzee Ojwang'
- Mombasa County government introduces free milk in schools
- Residents tell Senate to probe Machakos County
- London-based trader donates aids to physically-challenged persons
- Council of Governors lauds Obama as stunting among children raises concerns
- Clergy: Uhuru's stand on gays is 'God's Victory'
Comments - 22 minutes ago
Kenya's central bank is focused on taming volatility in the exchange rate and has no optimal level for the shilling, its governor Patrick Njoroge told a local television station.
- Nakuru slowly dethroning major towns as tourist magnet
- Monetary policy alone may not stem shilling slide
- Uganda farmers battle palm oil Goliaths for land
- Loans to women= smart economics
- African nations also investing in China
- How rogue transporters dupe weighbridge scales
South Sudan’s warring factions may face further international pressure to end their conflict if they do not reach a peace deal by August 17, US President Barack Obama said Monday.
- Michael Jackson's father suffers stroke in Brazil
- Ugandan MPs bumper payout raises eyebrows
- Congo opposition in bid to resist president's third-term push
- Pro-Al Shabaab website suspended
- Gunmen in army uniform storm India police station, kill 2 people
- Gunfight kills at least 20 at Afghan wedding: officials
Comments - 20 hours ago
Facebook will now let you appoint a digital executor to your social media account for when you pass away.
Police shut down Shs1.9 billion iPhone counterfeiting operation in China
Comments - 20 hours ago
- Angry Birds 2 announced as the first proper sequel to addictive pig-destroying mobile game
- Man arrested for 'installing spying app on girlfriend's mobile phone'
- NASA could reveal new planet capable of supporting life
BlackBerry to buy messaging alerts firm AtHoc to expand software base
Comments - 5 days ago
- Facebook must hand over users' info to prosecutors, court rules
1The Sh1.5 million hotel suite where Barack Obama spent his nights US President Barack Obama reportedly spent his nights at the prestigious Villa Rosa Kempin...
2I am tired of the devil ruining my life - RnB star Chris Brown International singer Chris Brown has shocked many after he put a rather disturbing post on...
3Barack Obama’s ‘hypocrisy’ remark sets off political storm US President Barack Obama's remarks that suggested some Kenyan Opposition figures are stee...
47 signs she is not ready for a serious relationship Twice in my life women have dismissed me because I wanted a serious relationship with them...
5Gospel artiste Gloria Muliro’s ex-husband declares his ‘single’ status It all started early this year when news of their marital issues became public knowledge. ...
1Here is what will happen to Whitney Houston's daughter,Bobbi Kristina's $20 million fortune The 22-year-old was heir to her late mother's multi-million dollar estate. Tragic Bobbi Kristina Bro...
2Christians protest as Satanic Temple unveils controversial Baphomet sculpture in Detroit The location of the unveiling was kept until the last minute to prevent possible demonstrations and ...
3Footballer Allan Wanga lands Sh5 million deal with Tanzanian team Since his exit from AFC Leopards, Allan Wanga has been missing in action and evading media headlines...
4Unveiling the 10 most talked-about First Daughters of sitting Presidents Their world is surrounded by power, fame and fortune and besides being presidents' daughters, we adm...
5I am tired of the devil ruining my life - RnB star Chris Brown International singer Chris Brown has shocked many after he put a rather disturbing post on Instagram...
1Obama’s musical talents you didn’t know about US President Barack Obama is a man of many musical talents -- proven with previous public performanc...
2Lesson for local writers from Harper Lee Nothing has recently electrified the literary world more than news of reclusive literary icon Harper...
3Ojwang’: The man with a knack for making the ordinary extraordinarily funny When just a few Kenyans owned television sets, Mzee Ojwang’ Hatari was a news-maker and a cele...
4Opportunity for screenwriters The Writers Guild of America strike that lasted 100 days, from late 2007 to early 2008, cost Hollywo...
5Chang’aa drinkers’ wish list as Obama visits Now that comrades at the University of Nairobi have issued an ultimatum on the visit by US President...
1Kenyan leaders needed the Obama speech to give them focus It was a show of unity as leaders from across political divide carried themselves in a dig...
2Street families cannot be eradicated as long as we are a strained nation In the wake of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015, the African giant reawakening has ...
3Obama's visit has exposed the hypocrisy with which Africans treat ‘Outcasts’ and the ‘big men’ In 1976 Richard Ntiru penned one of his famous poems: Introduction, in which he chided Afr...
4Culture is a sorry excuse for intolerance on same sex relationships If intolerance to same sex relationships is culture, how about FGM, isn’t that part ...
5The hypocrisy of Kenyans on Twitter (KOT) KOT bashed Kenyan media for focusing more on POTUS and The Beast hullabaloo and less on th...