Comments 3 hours agoThe Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) report tabled in Parliament Tuesday shed light on the accusations facing top Government officials.
1 hour ago
Hip-hop queen Nazizi steps out looking sexy for her birthday
11 minutes ago
Controlled infidelity: Why Kenyan women are allowing their husbands to cheat
16 minutes ago
I work with my ex and it's becoming a hell with no end in sight
32 minutes ago
Why Kenyan men hate soap operas that women love so much
41 minutes ago
Arsenal fans want Wojciech Szczesny out
49 minutes ago
Don’t come to our offices until summoned, EACC warns accused
51 minutes ago
Kenyan men in these professions are the worst types to date
51 minutes ago
Tyson's knockout abandoned mansion to be turned into a church
51 minutes ago
Comments - 51 minutes ago
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) has told those mentioned in the list of shame not to visit Integrity Centre until they are summoned.
- Moi calls for more girls' secondary schools
- Doctor in Kenya's MP Mwiti's rape saga charged
- Kenya: EACC wants Okemo's appointment revoked
- Kenya's Jubilee MPs divided over list of 'shame'
- Kenya: Pastor Kanyari's appearance on comedy show sparks outrage
- Ngilu steps aside, links troubles to reforms in Lands ministry
Gichugu MP Njogu Barua wants governors accused of corruption to stop dragging Deputy President William Ruto’s name into their problems.
- Kenyan MPs doubt EACC corruption list, accuse presidency of manipulations to target URP leaders
- Waititu the wrong nominee for Kabete, says Kabogo
- Heed President Uhuru Kenyatta's call to resign, Jubilee MPs say
- Law protects elected Kenyan leaders from being forced out
- It’s just politics ahead of 2017, claim Kenyan MPs and governors in list of shame
- MPs plot to defeat Uhuru’s secret graft list during debate
Although he denies it, Governor William Kabogo seems to be clearly uncomfortable with former Embakasi MP Ferdinand Waititu’s foray into Kiambu politics.
- Awiti, Kajwang' differ over fight on corruption
- Uhuru challenged over historical injustices
- Nine drown after boat capsizes
- Police arrest 30 in move to stem crime
- Gideon holds meetings to foster peace
- Lusaka reshuffles executive members and chief officers
The Huduma Centres established across the country will reduce corruption in the provision of government services. Head of Huduma secretariat Dennis Mutuku said yesterday that Huduma Kenya Centres are tailored to stamp out corruption characterised by endless queues, adding that they will also save valuable time during service delivery.
- Shilling weakens on dollar demand, travel warnings
- Corruption in Kenya — blame it on shopkeeper
- Tech: Infinix launches new phone-sale model
- Total and Kingsway unveil Easter 'free fuel' promo
- In Brief: Oil drops 5pc on Iran worries
- Africa’s tech maverick talks power of 4G, digital learning
Uganda's lead prosecutor in the ongoing trial of 13 men accused of participating in 2010 Al-Shabaab bombings that killed 76 people was shot dead Monday, police said.
- Close race between Jonathan and Buhari in tense Nigerian elections
One dead, two hurt as vehicle tries to ram US spy agency gates
Comments - 5 hours ago
- Meet soldier who was shot 27 times by Al-Qaeda and survived
- Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert found guilty of corruption
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results, UN chief calls for calm
Wayne Rooney warned Harry Kane to expect a baptism of fire on his first start for England.
- Bandari, Stima impress in Kenyan Premier League
- Ronaldo reveals his dancing secrets
- Arsenal plan Liverpool transfer raid for Raheem Sterling
- Sturridge challenged to play through pain against Arsenal
- PSG ready to offer Man United money for Di Maria
Falcao equals Colombia goals record
Comments - 2 hours ago
1Sad tale of ‘Jihadi brides’ stopped on way to Somalia Three female suspects whose identities were revealed in court by police yesterday have shattered the...
2Raila: President omitted name of high priest of graft Opposition leader Raila Odinga has termed President Uhuru Kenyatta's list of top officials accused o...
3Pain and horror of college girl whose love making video was uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend Laughing with my friends, I glanced down at my phone. We were having a sunny picnic in the park and ...
4Breaking: Inside the list of Kenya's graft shame The Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) report tabled in Parliament Tuesday shed light on th...
5Kenya: Pastor Kanyari's appearance on comedy show sparks outrage Kenyans enraged by pastor Victor Kanyari's appearance on Churchill Live, a local comedy show, on Mo...
1Kenya: Yes, go after the bandits, but after proper planning While the Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinett was on a tour of duty in Baringo County last we...
2Kenya right to protest travel advisories Last week, Australia alerted Kenya of the possibility of a terrorist attack on the country. The Aust...
1Breaking: Inside the list of Kenya's graft shame The Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) report tabled in Parliament Tuesday shed l...
2Kenyan MPs mentioned in EACC list of shame MPs featured in the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) report which was tabled i...
3Kenyan governors named in the list of shame At least 14 governors have been named in EACC's report linking them to various graft alleg...
4Body falls out of coffin during funeral procession as shocked mourners watch in horror Mourners at a funeral procession were left horrified after a body fell out of a coffin whe...
5Pain and horror of college girl whose love making video was uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend Laughing with my friends, I glanced down at my phone. We were having a sunny picnic in the...
1'Skelewu' singer Davido gets Kenyan “hate” after his performance However they evidently put out a better show than the Nigerian star who did not take his time on sta...
2The Nairobian to take over Nakuru with a Best Bum Competition It has taken over the newspaper stands, now The Nairobian is taking over towns! The Nairobian is set...
3Hip-hop queen Nazizi steps out looking sexy for her birthday Well for her birthday the queen stepped out looking glamorous in gracefully tied locks that lay in a...
4Kenyans turn their anger on Churchill for hosting and celebrating con pastor Victor Kanyari In what is probably Churchill’s most brazen attempt at ratings, disgraced pastor Kanyari was g...
5Revealed: How Nairobi city women become husband snatchers Married men mostly date young ‘girls’ aged between 21 and 29, seventy six per cent of wh...
1Bad politics to censorship, ‘slave descendant’ tells where the rain began to beat us Reading autobiographies is always exciting as one gets to hear the real story from the horse’s...
2Don’t keep me waiting...It’s all in the beginning In the last two weeks, I have been exchanging emails with a would-be-writer infuriated with me....
3Why can’t authors, like rockstars, drive an X5? “We have a national policy on jiggers but no national policy on books,” — Musyoki ...
4Messy lifetime dinner; this Mao look alike must pay I have never won a lottery. Not that I do not participate in promotions like Bonyeza, but simply bec...
5Tanzania should stop bullying Kenya to get its way It is a matter of deep regret that Tanzania resorts to blackmail every time it fails to get its way....