Comments 46 minutes agoThere appears to be renewed interest to win the support of the Maasai community in recent weeks with leaders of Jubilee and the opposition Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) making more frequent visits to the region
4 hours ago
1 hour ago
Obama finally brings ‘maendeleo’ to Nai, but he does know how we rock!
8 minutes ago
Taking a pregnancy test using a smartphone to be possible
10 minutes ago
How a pending job loss makes marriage attractive
33 minutes ago
Jubilee and CORD scramble for Maa vote
46 minutes ago
Tunisia attack mocked by British schoolgirl who fled to Syria to become ISIS jihadi bride
53 minutes ago
Why you should marry from your tribe and save yourself double trouble
1 hour ago
NHIF finally rolls out outpatient cover
1 hour ago
Ref to blame for Ingwe loss to Thika -KPL head of tech services and security GMT Ottieno
1 hour ago
A nationwide workers' strike might be in the offing this week after a teachers' union called a crisis meeting to include another item on its list of grievances.
- KPA defies minister, says striking workers must be sacked
- World Bank to support devolution through training locals
- A mother's agony as illicit brews take a toll on families
- Drug trafficking suspects handed Sh10 million bond
- Man dies after drinking impounded liquor
- Matemu breaks his long silence, declares he’s been vindicated
- Jubilee bets on projects, goodies to win over CORD supporters
- UDF MPs divided on whether to join Mudavadi in ANC
- Raila tells government to honour teachers’ proposed pay rise
- Kalonzo slams Uhuru for shielding Waiguru
- Governor Ruto taunts rivals as Laboso entry for Bomet seat stirs up South Rift politics
- Let political parties not divide us, Western Kenya leaders declare
- MP calls for stiffer penalties for traders of killer drinks
- Sh10 million alcohol plant destroyed as officials strike Salgaa dens
- Security agencies on high alert over 'terror' reports
- One shot dead, factory set ablaze in Naivasha liquor crackdown
- Joho, Swazuri reach deal over compensation
- Chief arrested, illegal brews worth millions found at his premise
Nairobi-based hotels are registering what is considered the best month in years as Kenya prepares to host the sixth edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) later this month.
- We have done well with regulation of PSVs, time to fix roads, fares too
- Sugar directorate halts new Busia miller
- Insurance firm settles flood claims in Narok
- Manufacturing sector feels the heat as tobacco industry runs out of puff
- Daily flights to Vipingo launched to boost tourism
- Equity secures Sh15 billion to offer cheap loans to SMEs
Comments - 53 minutes ago
A British schoolgirl who fled to Syria to become an IS jihadi bride has mocked the Tunisian beach massacre saying it made her laugh out loud.
- Don’t terrorise me, Rwanda’s Paul Kagame tells Western countries
- US on alert for terror threat on July 4 holiday
- Boko Haram kills nearly 200 in 48 hours of Nigeria slaughter
- UN declares Burundi elections not free or credible
- Nearly 150 killed in suspected Boko Haram attacks in NE Nigeria
- Terror suspect accused of radicalising driver who beheaded his boss
Manchester United target Sergio Ramos has broken his silence and poured cold water on claims that he is close to an Old Trafford move.
- Arsenal reportedly ready to swap Cazorla for Turan
- SAMURAI IN BULLISH MOOD AT MASAKU: Wakulima thrash Kilunda, Mean Machine to power into today’s Sevens quarterfinals
- ATHLETICS: Maiyoro hospitalised, needs help
- Angola thrash Kenya in handball encounter
- Drama as FKF locks SuperSport out of Nyayo
- KENYANS ON COURSE FOR FINAL: Malkia Strikers extend dominance over Mexico in Grand Prix
Comments - 10 minutes ago
Women could soon be able to use their smartphone as a mobile pregnancy testing kit.
- Itumbi reviews government presence on social media
Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
Comments - 6 days ago
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
1Let us tackle the illicit brews challenge in a sober manner The war against consumption of illicit brews has gone horribly wrong – by the end of Friday la...
2Deal a severe blow to this business of death Nearly every Kenyan family is directly or indirectly afflicted by the scourge of chronic alcoholism ...
1NHIF finally rolls out outpatient cover The National Health Insurance Fund has finally rolled out the new outpatient health cover ...
2Former KQ air hostess walks to freedom after 13 years in jail Priscilla Chemutai Kolongei, the former Kenya Airways air hostess convicted and jailed in ...
3I proposed to her before I met her I called her and the first question I asked her is if she was ready to get married. She sa...
4Why you should marry from your tribe and save yourself double trouble No matter how much we pretend, marrying across tribes in Kenya is still a big problem that...
5Female teacher's tearful apology for having sex with 3 pupils before she is jailed for 22 years Jennifer Fichter, 30, had sex dozens of times with three 17-year-old boys, one of whom got...
1Can a man break his ‘transformer’? Erectile dysfunction is also possible depending on severity of injury....
2Who will save us from the evil that’s Kenyan police? And police have lately become more ruthless in collecting bribes and fines - whose cost has gone up ...
3Meet the BMW Motorbike, the biggest in the market and owned by Jean Sabin from Kenya This bike has the latest technology. It has an in-built engine and arms protector. It doesn’t ...
4Revealed: The Secrets behind the annual Gikomba market fire ‘festival’ As traders and residents of Gorofani estate in Gikomba struggle to pick up the pieces, our investiga...
5Drama as gospel artiste’s ‘lover’ flushes out ‘clande’ Jacqueline Jepkemoi, his lover of three years, reportedly stormed the house after she was alerted by...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Indeed, the "Sugar Politics" in the western region of Kenya is becoming sweet! Give credit where it’s due. Eugene Kijana Wamwalwa and the Western MPs have begun th...
2Legalizing same sex marriage in America opens channels for the vice to go global They say, when America sneezes, the whole World catches a cough. The influences of the Un...
3Time to do away with NACADA It’s time the Kenyan Government should disband NACADA and come up with National Drug...
4Basic principles to a good courtship Young man, you want the best out of the girl you are dating. Here are some moot points on ...
5Teachers Service Commission deserves a thumps up for banning 96 teachers over sexual abuse The decision by Teachers service commission to ban 96 teachers from class for life is comm...