Comments 10 hours agoNairobi residents have been told to expect disruptions during US President Barack Obama's visit later this month.
Has money been poured ahead of FKF elections?
5 minutes ago
There were no exams or grades at Yale- Lupita Nyong'o
5 minutes ago
How to make your campus love work
6 minutes ago
Why randy teachers sleep with students
10 minutes ago
Two years in ‘jela’ taught me life skills- Kitutu Chache South MP, Richard Onyonka
15 minutes ago
X Factor judge Simon Cowell left devastated after mother, Julie passes away aged 89
15 minutes ago
New Mother, singer Qty now to counsel expectant girls
25 minutes ago
Artiste Moustapha: Nyota Ndogo wants me but does not have the guts
30 minutes ago
A general workers' strike scheduled for today to protest the new higher National Hospital Insurance Fund rates has been called off.
- Hundreds of suspects arrested as raids in illegal brew dens intensify
- Bar owners plan to sue after property destruction in State sanctioned raids
- US asks Kenya to implement law on civil society
- New bill seeks to give EACC more powers
- COG protests slow devolution of agriculture
- Uninhabitable places prison warders, officers call home
Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) leader Raila Odinga has continued with calls for a referendum, saying it is the only way the living standards of Kenyans can improve.
- Raila is just envious, says Ruto after questions on his harambee cash
- I’m not at war with Governor Cyprian Awiti, says Kajwang’
- Stop politicking with lives over drugs I donated, Nyamira senator warns
- Stop sneaking into our county, MP tells Ruto
- Kalonzo claims extremely acidic, Mt Kenya elders say
- ODM faces unity test as Gusii leaders pull apart
Six officers and an ambulance driver at Sio Port sub-district hospital, who were on duty when a pregnant woman died while waiting to be moved to the County Referral Hospital, have been suspended.
- Thugs rob supermarket of Sh300,000
- Villagers burn shop belonging to suspected bhang peddler in Nyeri
- Crack down on brew dens enters third day
- Kiambu breweries approved by Mututho now burnt
- Nakuru County finally contains cerebral palsy
- Narok governor wants import duty for wheat raised
Senators are demanding an explanation from the National Treasury on why the minimum capital requirement for banks has been increased to Sh5 billion from Sh1 billion.
- State seeks new NSE counter to enable trade in co-operative shares
- National Bank of Kenya welcomes ranking in new banking survey
- Shilling nears 100-mark ahead of Central Bank of Kenya meeting
- Airtel bids for laws to help small players in telecoms
- Nairobi hotels record higher profits ahead of Obama trip and summit
- We have done well with regulation of PSVs, time to fix roads, fares too
Britain's Princess Charlotte was christened in an intimate ceremony on Sunday, in the royal baby's second public appearance since her birth nine weeks ago to proud parents Prince William and Kate.
- Catholic Church should not have "leaders for life", Pope says
- Rivals Pakistan, India to start process of joining China security bloc
- Iran's Zarif says differences remain in nuclear talks with major powers
Pope Francis to focus on poor in South America trip
Comments - 15 hours ago
Malaysia's opposition demands emergency debate on PM after graft allegations
Comments - 22 hours ago
Suicide bomber kills five in NE Nigeria church: police, witness
Comments - 19 hours ago
Members of Lionel Messi's family were reportedly attacked last night during Argentina's clash with Chile in the Copa America final.
- BUMPER HARVEST: Champions Telkom Orange thrash Mount Kenya University as Scorpions sting JKUAT
- Kiplagat, Jemeli star at Iten Kanu Marathon
- Harry Kane back on Man Utd's radar with a £40m bid
- Robin van Persie wants £12m Manchester United payoff
- Manchester United agree Angelo Henriquez sale to Dinamo Zagreb
- David de Gea confirms he will be returning to United to undertake pre-season training
Comments - 22 hours ago
Women could soon be able to use their smartphone as a mobile pregnancy testing kit.
Itumbi reviews government presence on social media
Comments - 5 days ago
Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
Comments - 1 week ago
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
1Address causes, not symptoms to win war against alcoholism There are likely to be more liquor outlets than schools and churches per square kilometre in most pa...
2Let us tackle the illicit brews challenge in a sober manner The war against consumption of illicit brews has gone horribly wrong – by the end of Friday la...
1Villagers outraged as holiday camp offers three-day sex festival Festival season may be in full swing but one village was outraged to find the one on its d...
2Former KQ air hostess walks to freedom after 13 years in jail Priscilla Chemutai Kolongei, the former Kenya Airways air hostess convicted and jailed in ...
3Be ready for disruptions during Obama's visit, Nairobi residents told Nairobi residents have been told to expect disruptions during US President Barack Obama's ...
4Stop sneaking into our county, MP tells Ruto Emurwa Dikirr Member of Parliament Johana Ng'eno has lashed out at Deputy President Willia...
5Raila is just envious, says Ruto after questions on his harambee cash The political ping-pong game between Deputy President William Ruto and Opposition leader R...
17 reasons why men hate shopping with women First, let’s perish the thought that men ‘shop’ per se. Actually, men just ‘...
2Hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon The man, a boda boda rider only identified as Papa, is said to have been dumbfounded when he woke up...
3Girls, enough of belts, ties, hankies, birthday sex...men need proper presents You cannot be harassing your hubby on his birthday, telling him that he should not have gone to drin...
4Artiste Moustapha: Nyota Ndogo wants me but does not have the guts After the release of Colonel Moustapha's raunchy Dodoma Singida, Nyota Ndogo hit back viciously abus...
5How social media has changed dating and social interactions One year after college exposure, they will be Instagramming pictures of dinner dates at the Villa Ro...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1How to make your campus love work Campus relationships have been going on for ages but the challenges are still the same. ...
2Why Dr. Patrick Njoroge is the right man for the Central Bank of Kenya governor job When the newly appointed Central Bank of Kenya governor Dr. Patrick Njoroge opted to maint...
3Indeed, the "Sugar Politics" in the western region of Kenya is becoming sweet! Give credit where it’s due. Eugene Kijana Wamwalwa and the Western MPs have begun th...
4Legalizing same sex marriage in America opens channels for the vice to go global They say, when America sneezes, the whole World catches a cough. The influences of the Un...
5Time to do away with NACADA It’s time the Kenyan Government should disband NACADA and come up with National Drug...
MPs petitioned to provide affordable cancer care
A petitioner is seeking the intervention of the National Assembly in the provision of affordable health care to cancer patients and survivors.