Comments 8 hours agoUS President Barack Obama's remarks that suggested some Kenyan Opposition figures are steeped in hypocrisy have sparked fresh rivalry between the ruling Jubilee alliance and CORD.
Street families cannot be eradicated as long as we are a strained nation
3 minutes ago
Footballer Allan Wanga lands Sh5 million deal with Tanzanian team
33 minutes ago
Here is what will happen to Whitney Houston's daughter,Bobbi Kristina's $20 million fortune
33 minutes ago
BRING ON MALAKIA: Gor Mahia tackle South Sudan outfit in quarterfinals of Cecafa Club Championship today
8 hours ago
Depay hints at ‘mystery’ Man United striker
8 hours ago
Tax noose tightening for global firms
8 hours ago
Why I am proud to be an African woman
8 hours ago
Kenya strikes first gold as Special Olympics begin
8 hours ago
US President Barack Obama reportedly spent his nights at the prestigious Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel’s presidential suite which according to the hotel offers visitors a “ personal holiday”, The Standard can reveal.
- Oswago reveals intrigues in procurement of poll machines
- IG, Muhoro sued over officer transfer
- VIPs denied chance to wave President Obama bye
- Lawyers kick off drive to fire Mutunga
- Muthama wants lawyer Paul Muite disqualified from land case
- Auditor General puts State on spotlight over wastage of Sh450b
A suitable land has been identified for the construction of a Sh5 billion referral hospital, Governor Kinuthia Mbugua has said.
- Health ministry spent Sh24b without MPs nod, says audit report
- Over 20 Obamas born in Kisumu
- US pledges help in fighting terror attacks and diseases
‘People ignorant on vital cervical cancer vaccine’
Comments - 4 days ago
Malaria vaccine gets approval for release to African countries
Comments - 3 days ago
- Coast hospital performs first open heart surgery
US President Barack Obama's remarks that suggested some Kenyan Opposition figures are steeped in hypocrisy have sparked fresh rivalry between the ruling Jubilee alliance and CORD.
- Politicians humbled at Obama public function
- MPs develop cold feet over bid to sack Duale
- Opposition leaders' request angers Obama
- Obama lectures Kenyan leaders on corruption and inequality
- Raila: I don't owe Mumias Sugar Company any money
- Uhuru praises Tom Mboya at state banquet
President Barack Obama’s grandmother Mama Sarah Obama, has no regrets about her grandson’s failure to tour Kogelo during his recent visit to Kenya.
- Wario: MPs didn't give funds to support 'Mzee Ojwang'
- Mombasa County government introduces free milk in schools
- Residents tell Senate to probe Machakos County
- London-based trader donates aids to physically-challenged persons
- Council of Governors lauds Obama as stunting among children raises concerns
- Clergy: Uhuru's stand on gays is 'God's Victory'
Human beings have always looked for someone to solve their problems since the dawn of civilisation.
- Nakuru slowly dethroning major towns as tourist magnet
- Monetary policy alone may not stem shilling slide
- Uganda farmers battle palm oil Goliaths for land
- Loans to women= smart economics
- African nations also investing in China
- How rogue transporters dupe weighbridge scales
South Sudan’s warring factions may face further international pressure to end their conflict if they do not reach a peace deal by August 17, US President Barack Obama said Monday.
- Michael Jackson's father suffers stroke in Brazil
- Ugandan MPs bumper payout raises eyebrows
- Congo opposition in bid to resist president's third-term push
Pro-Al Shabaab website suspended
Comments - 21 hours ago
Gunmen in army uniform storm India police station, kill 2 people
Comments - 23 hours ago
Gunfight kills at least 20 at Afghan wedding: officials
Comments - 22 hours ago
Comments - 18 hours ago
Facebook will now let you appoint a digital executor to your social media account for when you pass away.
Police shut down Shs1.9 billion iPhone counterfeiting operation in China
Comments - 17 hours ago
- Angry Birds 2 announced as the first proper sequel to addictive pig-destroying mobile game
- Man arrested for 'installing spying app on girlfriend's mobile phone'
- NASA could reveal new planet capable of supporting life
- BlackBerry to buy messaging alerts firm AtHoc to expand software base
- Facebook must hand over users' info to prosecutors, court rules
1Barack Obama’s ‘hypocrisy’ remark sets off political storm US President Barack Obama's remarks that suggested some Kenyan Opposition figures are stee...
2The Sh1.5 million hotel suite where Barack Obama spent his nights US President Barack Obama reportedly spent his nights at the prestigious Villa Rosa Kempin...
3I am tired of the devil ruining my life - RnB star Chris Brown International singer Chris Brown has shocked many after he put a rather disturbing post on...
4Here is what will happen to Whitney Houston's daughter,Bobbi Kristina's $20 million fortune The 22-year-old was heir to her late mother's multi-million dollar estate. Tragic Bobbi Kr...
5VIPs denied chance to wave President Obama bye A huge number of dignitaries who had accompanied President Uhuru Kenyatta were barred by U...
1Here is what will happen to Whitney Houston's daughter,Bobbi Kristina's $20 million fortune The 22-year-old was heir to her late mother's multi-million dollar estate. Tragic Bobbi Kristina Bro...
2Footballer Allan Wanga lands Sh5 million deal with Tanzanian team Since his exit from AFC Leopards, Allan Wanga has been missing in action and evading media headlines...
3I am tired of the devil ruining my life - RnB star Chris Brown International singer Chris Brown has shocked many after he put a rather disturbing post on Instagram...
4Gospel artiste Gloria Muliro’s ex-husband declares his ‘single’ status It all started early this year when news of their marital issues became public knowledge. As it emer...
5Socialite show-offs: Vera Sidika and Huddah Monroe flaunts their expensive gifts Sometimes they stay on the low but at other times, these two Kenyan socialites capture social media ...
1Obama’s musical talents you didn’t know about US President Barack Obama is a man of many musical talents -- proven with previous public performanc...
2Lesson for local writers from Harper Lee Nothing has recently electrified the literary world more than news of reclusive literary icon Harper...
3Ojwang’: The man with a knack for making the ordinary extraordinarily funny When just a few Kenyans owned television sets, Mzee Ojwang’ Hatari was a news-maker and a cele...
4Opportunity for screenwriters The Writers Guild of America strike that lasted 100 days, from late 2007 to early 2008, cost Hollywo...
5Chang’aa drinkers’ wish list as Obama visits Now that comrades at the University of Nairobi have issued an ultimatum on the visit by US President...
1Street families cannot be eradicated as long as we are a strained nation In the wake of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015, the African giant reawakening has ...
2Obama's visit has exposed the hypocrisy with which Africans treat ‘Outcasts’ and the ‘big men’ In 1976 Richard Ntiru penned one of his famous poems: Introduction, in which he chided Afr...
3Culture is a sorry excuse for intolerance on same sex relationships If intolerance to same sex relationships is culture, how about FGM, isn’t that part ...
4The hypocrisy of Kenyans on Twitter (KOT) KOT bashed Kenyan media for focusing more on POTUS and The Beast hullabaloo and less on th...
5The truth about Jehovah Wanyonyi's 'religious sect' Jehovah Wanyonyi’s sickness and disappearance has greeted the pages and sites of all...