Comments 53 minutes agoPresident Uhuru Kenyatta has been voted Africa’s President of the year 2014/2015 for his outstanding leadership.
31 minutes ago
Comments -A senior police officer was Wednesday night shot dead and robbed of his gun and other valuables in Njiru area, Nairobi.
2 hours ago
Bobbi Kristina's 'desperate pleas for help days before being found in bath revealed in shocking text messages'
10 minutes ago
University students to receive Helb money by Friday
31 minutes ago
Kenya’s new normal: Tribalism, corruption, insecurity
33 minutes ago
President Uhuru voted Africa’s President of the Year
53 minutes ago
Garlic snow peas with lemon zest
1 hour ago
Can a man break his ‘transformer’?
1 hour ago
5 women who have spared no expense in lavishing their men with gifts
1 hour ago
Do you need all that?
1 hour ago
The High Court has restrained Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwale from making remarks linking Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero to the Mumias Sugar Company scam.
- Suspect arrested at city court charged with possession of bhang
- AG Githu Muigai asks to join case on disputed plot
- Crisis at Mombasa port as dock staff go on strike over NHIF Mombasa
- TSC vows to appeal court verdict
- 'General workers strike unstoppable,' TUC-Ke Secretary General Sossion says
- ‘I want Sh280m for illegal detention,’ Mzee Kimani says.
It became evident Tuesday during the vetting of the nominee to the position of Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) Chief Executive Officer Anne Gitau that MPs are yet to forgive the commission for reducing their salaries and allowances last year.
- Stop using harambees to deceive Kenyans, ODM leaders warn Jubilee
- I am not a Jubilee mole, Ababu Namwamba says
Council of Governors opposes new budget ceilings, withdraw support for the senate
Comments - 20 hours ago
Senators to surcharge Governor Kabogo over lawsuit to injunct senate
Comments - 18 hours ago
- Governor Ruto, Laboso differ in public over Government medical equipment
- West Pokot Governor hits back at critics, accuses them of peddling cheap propaganda to divide locals
President Barack Obama may visit Kogelo village, his father's birth place in Siaya county when he comes to Nairobi on July 25 if the White House approves an invitation by his family in Kenya.
- Government kicks out disabled persons from Nyandarua institute
- Homa Bay girl defiled by teacher beaten for reporting him
- Homa Bay County approves Sh6.2 billion budget
AP boss shot dead in Nairobi, robbed of valuables
Comments - 2 hours ago
- Study: Rising Lake Naivasha levels due to rains
- Boda boda rider stabs colleague
Kenya's reliance on rain-fed agriculture and imports continues to limit growth in the East Africa's largest economy even as the country strives to be a regional hub for trade and investments in Africa.
- Tanzania puts EABL on notice over Serengeti Breweries deal
- Kenya manufacturers welcome Agoa extension
- Kenya's steel sector secures promise of tougher anti-dumping laws
- UAE oil firm acquires Essar Petroleum in Kenya
- Indian car maker Mahindra aims for double-digit growth in Africa
- Industry: Harmonize inspection to prevent illegal timber trade between Kenya, Tanzania
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe jokingly said he would travel to the White House and propose to U.S.
- Taiwan youth to China: Treat us like a country
- Indonesia military plane crash toll rises to 142
TV news reporter nearly killed when wall collapsed during live interview
Comments - 13 hours ago
- Tunisia hotel gunman trained in Libya jihadist camp: government
- Nigeria's Buhari may not appoint ministers until September
- Ghost schools a window into China's one-child policy future
Paul Were was the biggest catch as the June transfer window shut on Tuesday at midnight.
- Manchester United winger Nani set to leave Old Trafford
- Liverpool confirm Nathaniel Clyne capture
- Asego confident ahead of Masaku 7s kick-off
- Elizabeth Wanyama calls for improvement ahead of Algeria's Grand Prix
- New signing Cech believes Arsenal ready to win league title
- Gor Mahia face Akumu in Cecafa tourney
The government on Tuesday announced plans to use social media in engaging the public to its daily operations.
Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
Comments - 3 days ago
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
US intelligence chief: China top suspect in government agency hacks
Comments - 6 days ago
1End incessant wrangles in football management teams to save the sport Football Kenya Federation's Annual General Meeting (AGM), which was to be held in Kisii County on Ju...
2NTSA yet to live up to its billing in cleaning up messy transport sector Dealing with players in the public transport sector is not the easiest of things. Touts and drivers ...
1President Uhuru voted Africa’s President of the Year President Uhuru Kenyatta has been voted Africa’s President of the year 2014/2015 for...
2Taxi driver decides to rape bar maid as payment after she could not raise her fare A married cab driver raped a barmaid in a lay-by when she did not have any money to settle...
3AP boss shot dead in Nairobi, robbed of valuables A senior police officer was Wednesday night shot dead and robbed of his gun and other valu...
4Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents African Heads of State boast of immense resources and very beautiful and educated daughter...
5Bobbi Kristina's 'desperate pleas for help days before being found in bath revealed in shocking text messages' Bobbi Kristina Brown made desperate pleas to a friend for help days before she was found u...
1Can a man break his ‘transformer’? Erectile dysfunction is also possible depending on severity of injury....
2Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents African Heads of State boast of immense resources and very beautiful and educated daughters. They ar...
3Willy Paul: My beef with Bahati is a creation of the media Their beef has been raging since the day Bahati accused him of stealing his songs. Even though they ...
45 ways to know your man is faking an orgasm Women are good at doing it; faking orgasm, but what I have come to learn is: what a woman can do in ...
5Former Camp Mulla member Taio Tripper quits school over 'celebrity treatment' Former Camp Mulla member Matthew Wakhungu aka Taio Tripper is making news within campuses after he d...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Kenya’s new normal: Tribalism, corruption, insecurity We Kenyans are desensitizing ourselves to tribalism, corruption and insecurity, the very p...
2Our conservative culture vs 'Obama frenzy' As Obama visit looms, the current hullabaloo on legalization of same sex unions in the US ...
3A Green Card to America does not guarantee greener pastures Coming to America with credentials from Kenya will require prolonged recertification. This...
4The teachers' payrise should now be reflected in classroom This goes to the teachers fraternity for that spirited fight, since Moi's era to date, ove...
5'Nyerification' is what happens when you marry an empty vessel When men are indifferent and obnoxious, women are bound to reach rather than respond. When...
Young Kenyan scientist wins coveted AXA sponsorship
A young Kenyan scientist has become the first African researcher at an African university to be sponsored by the AXA Research Fund.
In that office comfort, you are sitting on a time bomb
You could be sitting on a time bomb, literally. And did you know sitting could be the new smoking?