Comments 1 hour agoMilitants attacked a police post in Mandera County Sunday morning and destroyed a building before they were repulsed.
Comments 13 hours agoThe registration of public servants in both national and county governments via the biometric system kicks off tomorrow at 9am. President Uhuru Kenyatta will officially kick-start the exercise alongside Deputy President William Ruto and the
42 minutes ago
A proposal to hire foreign judges from Commonwealth jurisdictions to serve in the bench in Kenya is drawing criticism from different quarters with lawyers faulting the inference that candidates the meet the integrity and competence requirements are in short supply locally.
- First Lady pledges to help fight HIV infection rate in Nyanza Comments - 13 hours ago
- We're coming for you, Uhuru warns officers protecting drug barons Comments - 13 hours ago
- EACC summons Wako in renewed bid to solve Anglo Leasing scam Comments - 13 hours ago
- African spy chiefs to share security briefs on terror Comments - 13 hours ago
- Uhuru to lead public servants' registration Monday Comments - 13 hours ago
- Children orphaned by terrorism cry for help Comments - 13 hours ago
3 hours ago
Disciplined servicemen in Western have been advised to seek divine intervention from their service chaplains and other religious leaders to avoid stressful lives even committing suicide.
- Kimilili club owner being sought for allegedly shooting dead university student Comments - 13 hours ago
- Team to audit county public assets formed Comments - 13 hours ago
- Painful ordeal of female cut victims forced into early marriage Comments - 13 hours ago
- Anthrax outbreak claims 15 cows in Bomet Comments - 13 hours ago
- Teenager commits suicide in 'husband's' house in Migori County Comments - 23 hours ago
- A section of MCA’s disown call for allowance to their spouses Comments - 23 hours ago
13 hours ago
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) take on United States International University-Africa (USIU) in an all-Kenyan women’s final of the Fiba Africa Zone V Club Basketball Championships.
- AP, Rangers in GOtv Shield quarters as Bandari end GFE 105 fairy tale Comments - 13 hours ago
- Kamusinga, Sinyolo retain games crowns as Maseno rugby side play Uganda’s Hanna today Comments - 13 hours ago
- Bankers, Kabras collide in quarters as Nakuru face Quins in Prinsloo 7s ties in Nakuru today Comments - 13 hours ago
13 hours ago
The National Transport and Safety Authority now wants all motorists to drive below the speed of 50km per hour (kph) within residential areas and urban areas across the country.
- Safaricom shares rise on MPs approval Comments - 13 hours ago
- Trans National Bank to open three branches as it targets agri-business Comments - 13 hours ago
- Romania seeks ties with Kwale County Comments - 13 hours ago
- Investors boost counties with hotels Comments - 13 hours ago
- Kenya stares at huge public debt over exchange rate risk, fresh produce ban Comments - 13 hours ago
- Chamber of Commerce, JKUAT sign deal to up textile industry Comments - 13 hours ago
54 minutes ago
The experimental Ebola drug ZMapp cured all 18 of the lab monkeys infected with the deadly virus, including those suffering the fever and hemorrhaging characteristic of the disease and just hours from death, scientists reported on Friday.
- Black mum gives birth to WHITE baby that baffled midwives Comments - 59 minutes ago
- Car linked to suspected threat against President Obama found Comments - 4 hours ago
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports Comments - 19 hours ago
1Black mum gives birth to WHITE baby that baffled midwives When the midwife presented Catherine Howarth with her new baby, she was convinced she&rsqu...
2"I was married in campus, but ten-to-ten rule still hurt me," says 'Nyambane' On matters food, I used to buy beans from KM, chapati from the mess (Nyayo mess to be prec...
3Kenyans in the UK are trooping back home An interesting phenomenon is taking place in Britain — many Kenyans are packing thei...
4'Raila Village' brewers poison liquor to trap cops In fact, we think the liquor that is killing Kenyans across the country comes from police ...
510 things you may not know about retired President Daniel Arap Moi Retired President Daniel arap Moi turns 90 on September 2. As we wish him a happy birthday...
1Lawyers fault Mutunga's proposal to bring in Commonwealth judges A proposal to hire foreign judges from Commonwealth jurisdictions to serve in the bench in Kenya is ...
2Experimental Ebola drug ZMapp cures 100 percent of lab monkeys The experimental Ebola drug ZMapp cured all 18 of the lab monkeys infected with the deadly virus, in...
3Black mum gives birth to WHITE baby that baffled midwives When the midwife presented Catherine Howarth with her new baby, she was convinced she’d been g...
4'Raila Village' brewers poison liquor to trap cops In fact, we think the liquor that is killing Kenyans across the country comes from police stations,&...
5Militants throw grenades at Mandera Central AP camp, police repulse them Militants attacked a police post in Mandera County Sunday morning and destroyed a building before th...
1Kenyans in the UK are trooping back home An interesting phenomenon is taking place in Britain — many Kenyans are packing their bags to ...
2My chilling experience at the post mortem table The call came in on Friday afternoon that I would get the chance to witness a postmortem to understa...
3Teenager dies in Lamborghini crash after losing control in test-drive A teenage car enthusiast died after the Lamborghini he was test-driving crashed into a guardrail. Sa...
4Kalonzo warns of popular revolution if Jubilee scuttles bid for referendum There seem to be a lot of constraints and sustained efforts by the Jubilee administration to derail ...
5Kenya has been attacked 133 times since start of Operation Linda Nchi Terrorists attacked Kenya 14 times on March 3 and 4, the day the country held elections, but securit...
1Bomet Setting up a Standard Stadium quo;The county government identified the plot as a suitable place to put up a stadium, an...
2Three Thieves Cornered in Mwiki Area Three thieves were cornered by irate residents of Mwiki area- a surburb of Nairobi, after...
3The Caucasian Chalk Circle of Kenyan Times The other group of fruit gatherers doesn’t relent but fights to present their side ...
4Matatu: The house of all crooks One lesson I had to learn rather too painfully was that matatus plying various roads in Ke...
5Loneliness Doesn't Kill; Alcohol Is Barren My chums, newly, have found friendship by means of intoxification. It makes them sociable....
Teenager dies in Lamborghini crash after losing control in test-drive
A teenage car enthusiast died after the Lamborghini he was test-driving crashed into a guardrail. Samuel Shepard, 18, from Long Island, New York, was driving the family friend’s supercar at speed when he lost control behind the wheel.
The wholesome child
Schools open tomorrow after a month-long holiday. Some children are excited about it while others would rather have their holiday extended.
Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital where 20 colleagues have died
Health workers have gone on strike at a major state-run Ebola treatment centre in Sierra Leone, over pay and poor working conditions, hospital staff told Reuters on Saturday.
Deadly brain-eating bug discovered in towns' water supply
A deadly brain-eating bug has been found in a water system serving three towns. The Naegleria fowleri amoeba, which attacks the human brain and nervous system, was found in water serving the towns of Reserve, Garyville and Mt Airy in Louisiana, the US Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH) said.