Comments 8 hours agoThe strike started at the stroke of midnight in response to a call by their umbrella union, Trade Unions Congress of Kenya (TUC-Ke), which has termed the new rates as exploitative and unilateral.
5 ways to know your man is faking an orgasm
1 minute ago
Broke? Here's why you should never borrow money from your girlfriend
11 minutes ago
Don’t be intimidated by my burly figure - Radio Maisha's Tina Koroso
26 minutes ago
Dorcas Wambua: I wished I could die peacefully at night
36 minutes ago
Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents
41 minutes ago
Women don’t care about money anymore, they want good looks
46 minutes ago
Homa Bay girl defiled by teacher beaten for reporting him
8 hours ago
INJURY SCARE: Coach Kirwa worried over women's steeplechase conquest in Beijing
8 hours ago
The High Court has restrained Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwale from making remarks linking Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero to the Mumias Sugar Company scam.
- Suspect arrested at city court charged with possession of bhang
- AG Githu Muigai asks to join case on disputed plot
- Crisis at Mombasa port as dock staff go on strike over NHIF Mombasa
- TSC vows to appeal court verdict
- 'General workers strike unstoppable,' TUC-Ke Secretary General Sossion says
- ‘I want Sh280m for illegal detention,’ Mzee Kimani says.
It became evident Tuesday during the vetting of the nominee to the position of Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) Chief Executive Officer Anne Gitau that MPs are yet to forgive the commission for reducing their salaries and allowances last year.
- Stop using harambees to deceive Kenyans, ODM leaders warn Jubilee
I am not a Jubilee mole, Ababu Namwamba says
Comments - 23 hours ago
Council of Governors opposes new budget ceilings, withdraw support for the senate
Comments - 17 hours ago
- Senators to surcharge Governor Kabogo over lawsuit to injunct senate
- Governor Ruto, Laboso differ in public over Government medical equipment
- West Pokot Governor hits back at critics, accuses them of peddling cheap propaganda to divide locals
President Barack Obama may visit Kogelo village, his father's birth place in Siaya county when he comes to Nairobi on July 25 if the White House approves an invitation by his family in Kenya.
- Government kicks out disabled persons from Nyandarua institute
- Homa Bay girl defiled by teacher beaten for reporting him
- Homa Bay County approves Sh6.2 billion budget
- Nyakach CDF issues Sh12m bounced cheques for bursaries
- Study: Rising Lake Naivasha levels due to rains
- Boda boda rider stabs colleague
Kenya's reliance on rain-fed agriculture and imports continues to limit growth in the East Africa's largest economy even as the country strives to be a regional hub for trade and investments in Africa.
- Tanzania puts EABL on notice over Serengeti Breweries deal
- Kenya manufacturers welcome Agoa extension
- Kenya's steel sector secures promise of tougher anti-dumping laws
- UAE oil firm acquires Essar Petroleum in Kenya
- Indian car maker Mahindra aims for double-digit growth in Africa
- Industry: Harmonize inspection to prevent illegal timber trade between Kenya, Tanzania
Comments - 17 hours ago
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe jokingly said he would travel to the White House and propose to U.S.
- Taiwan youth to China: Treat us like a country
- Indonesia military plane crash toll rises to 142
TV news reporter nearly killed when wall collapsed during live interview
Comments - 10 hours ago
Tunisia hotel gunman trained in Libya jihadist camp: government
Comments - 22 hours ago
Nigeria's Buhari may not appoint ministers until September
Comments - 23 hours ago
- Ghost schools a window into China's one-child policy future
Paul Were was the biggest catch as the June transfer window shut on Tuesday at midnight.
- Manchester United winger Nani set to leave Old Trafford
- Liverpool confirm Nathaniel Clyne capture
- Asego confident ahead of Masaku 7s kick-off
- Elizabeth Wanyama calls for improvement ahead of Algeria's Grand Prix
- New signing Cech believes Arsenal ready to win league title
- Gor Mahia face Akumu in Cecafa tourney
The government on Tuesday announced plans to use social media in engaging the public to its daily operations.
- Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
US intelligence chief: China top suspect in government agency hacks
Comments - 5 days ago
1NTSA yet to live up to its billing in cleaning up messy transport sector Dealing with players in the public transport sector is not the easiest of things. Touts and drivers ...
2Seize chance presented by Obama visit to market Brand Kenya President Barack Obama visits Kenya next month to attend the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GE...
1Taxi driver decides to rape bar maid as payment after she could not raise her fare A married cab driver raped a barmaid in a lay-by when she did not have any money to settle...
2Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents African Heads of State boast of immense resources and very beautiful and educated daughter...
3Don’t be intimidated by my burly figure - Radio Maisha's Tina Koroso I caught up with Radio Maisha presenter Tina Koroso, who was in the company of internation...
4Broke? Here's why you should never borrow money from your girlfriend Should men borrow money from their girlfriends? Ladies, would you think less of him if he ...
5Speaker clears way for CS Kaimenyi impeachment motion The motion comes at a time his relations with representatives of teachers' unions have wor...
1Top 10 most beautiful daughters to current African Presidents African Heads of State boast of immense resources and very beautiful and educated daughters. They ar...
25 ways to know your man is faking an orgasm Women are good at doing it; faking orgasm, but what I have come to learn is: what a woman can do in ...
3Don’t be intimidated by my burly figure - Radio Maisha's Tina Koroso I caught up with Radio Maisha presenter Tina Koroso, who was in the company of international model- ...
411-year-old dumps cheating boyfriend via text message in best ‘kido’ breakup When Madi Nickens's younger sister discovered Joey had been seen in the park with another girl, she ...
5Real Talk: Why you should change your mindset and transform your life for better Expose yourself to an environment that rebukes your mediocrity and challenges you to become better...
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Our conservative culture vs 'Obama frenzy' As Obama visit looms, the current hullabaloo on legalization of same sex unions in the US ...
2A Green Card to America does not guarantee greener pastures Coming to America with credentials from Kenya will require prolonged recertification. This...
3The teachers' payrise should now be reflected in classroom This goes to the teachers fraternity for that spirited fight, since Moi's era to date, ove...
4'Nyerification' is what happens when you marry an empty vessel When men are indifferent and obnoxious, women are bound to reach rather than respond. When...
5The Northern Bypass killing local residents The Northern Bypass was not meant to bring suffering to the people of Githogoro; but that ...
Young Kenyan scientist wins coveted AXA sponsorship
A young Kenyan scientist has become the first African researcher at an African university to be sponsored by the AXA Research Fund.
In that office comfort, you are sitting on a time bomb
You could be sitting on a time bomb, literally. And did you know sitting could be the new smoking?