Comments 8 hours agoConflicting accounts swirled around over the number of police officers injured in an ambush set up by suspected Al-Shabaab militants in Yumbis, Garissa County.
Libyan Prime Minister says he survived assassination attempt
8 minutes ago
Plastic bags are an environmental disaster
9 minutes ago
Pope Francis reveals he doesn't watch TV nor use the internet. Find out why
34 minutes ago
What married Kenyan men think about their busy wives
39 minutes ago
"I was impressed by Nairobians’ love for Guinness" Ireland's ambassador to Kenya
56 minutes ago
Broke? Here's why you should never borrow money from your girlfriend
1 hour ago
The 'lethal' womanizer: Star who slept with 20,000 women in his 'chamber'
1 hour ago
China warns US to stay off disputed island, ready for war
1 hour ago
The Government has started negotiations with the company building the Standard Gauge Railway from Mombasa to Nairobi for the extension of the line to Naivasha.
- 13 helicopters escort Uhuru, Ruto to Taita Taveta
- EACC: Punish Sonko over Mtwapa drama
- Former National Assembly deputy Speaker's kin charged
- 'Standard' columnist bags Washington Fellowship
- New scheme to weed out ghost teachers on TSC pay
- Kenya risks US sanctions over trafficking
- MPs plot to have Uhuru reject key bill
- CRA censured over county budget ceilings
- Governors to miss out on NEMA board
- Counties stare at financial crisis as stalemate on Revenue Bill rages
- Munya: Governors do not answer to political parties
- MP: Duale must give terror list or be censured
Governor Hassan Joho has appealed to the national government to work with his government and develop a formula to improve the port of Mombasa.
- Ethiopia soldiers invade Kenyan village, rough up locals
- Bungoma governor warns contractors on project deadlines
- Residents set to petition Senate over sand dredging by Chinese firm
- MCA's office set ablaze
- Probe commission hears of tree planting saga
- Bishop Obanyi warns locals against gay practices and graft
Equity Group Holdings Ltd has acquired 79 per cent of ProCredit Bank Congo, subsidiary of a German-based multinational bank operating in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
- Cheap loans remain pipe dream as banks squeeze customers
- Court bars Balala from revoking gold prospecting licences
- Kenya named among top Africa's investment hubs
- Kenya banks on business tourism to grow numbers
- Seychelles to host travel awards
Equity set to enter DRC market through ProCredit Bank
Comments - 16 hours ago
Comments - 1 hour ago
A war between China and America war is “inevitable” unless the US government backs down over a dispute in the South China Sea, it was warned yesterday.
African leaders to hold summit on Burundi as violence continues
Comments - 17 hours ago
- Chadian minister Kodje Bedoumra aspires to be AFDB next President
- US condemns Burundi killings, calls for peaceful end to crisis
Fire at old people's home kills 38 people
Comments - 21 hours ago
- Five killed in Texas and Oklahoma floods, Houston on alert
- Tanzania's general elections set for October 25: electoral body
FKF’S BODY BLOW: Marketing firm claims compensation, but federation says they are not entitled to any
The future of Football Kenya Federation Premier League looks bleak following escalating differences with their marketing partners, MP & Silva.
- When MPS team declined to meet FKF bosses
- Alila now calls for federation chief and deputy to resign
- Real Madrid set to appoint Rafa Benitez as Carlo Ancelotti's successor
- Harambee Starlets jet back, eye win on Saturday
- Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez wins fan award
- DEBUT CHANCE FOR OJEE, MUKIDZA: Duo among four new players to wear national jerseys for Saturday match
1Family’s sleepless nights after CID officer goes missing Every day when Lily Chepkirui Kimathi prays, she asks God to bring her husband home. ...
2Militants ambush police patrol in Garissa Conflicting accounts swirled around over the number of police officers injured in an ambush set up b...
3Rains splash pain and tears on slum residents As Nairobi residents continue to reel from the effects of the devastating flash floods that hit the ...
4Research: 15 proven ways to satisfy a woman in bed Researchers at the University of Texas say caffeine increases the blood flow and improves erections....
5What can I do about my parents who always have a noisy love making sessions I’m 12 and I’ve heard my parents having sex five times, so I talked to them. I stopped ...
1Militants ambush police patrol in Garissa Conflicting accounts swirled around over the number of police officers injured in an ambus...
2Family’s sleepless nights after CID officer goes missing Every day when Lily Chepkirui Kimathi prays, she asks God to bring her husband home. ...
3Research: 15 proven ways to satisfy a woman in bed Researchers at the University of Texas say caffeine increases the blood flow and improves ...
4What can I do about my parents who always have a noisy love making sessions I’m 12 and I’ve heard my parents having sex five times, so I talked to them. ...
5What married Kenyan men think about their busy wives One thing that troubles women throughout their lives is why men sleep with women they deem...
1The 'lethal' womanizer: Star who slept with 20,000 women in his 'chamber' a cool 20,000 women shared Chamberlain's (extra long) bed at one time or another...
2Willy paul “sets Dallas, USA on fire” with amazing performance (PHOTOS) After a recent performance in the Safaricom Groove tour in Karatina, the ‘Bongo flavor’...
3Widow forced to wear wedding gown to husband's funeral in Vihiga It’s not every day that you see a wedding gown at a funeral, but for the members of Jerusalem ...
4How to get a waist like Vera Sidika's: Socialite offers waist training tips Her recent photos are evidence that she has done the waist training and achieved the streamlined wai...
5Where your kids go to school matters, otherwise life can be ‘ngumu sana’ Many parents might disagree, but these are the facts. So, don’t let your kids follow the same ...
1Our Nyumba Kumi attempt fails miserably Waking up one day, we were shocked to discover a bandit had nicked side mirrors from every car at th...
2Why Kenyan publishers are ignoring art books Kenyan publishers are ignoring art books because they don’t rake in enough profits, a report c...
3And now a thinking man’s companion: ‘Sunday Essay’ comes alive in a book I once took an online health journalism course whose one module was a shocker; it was simply titled ...
4Our publishers are like hyenas feasting on their young There are things about which we must not think twice before we decide under this bright sun burning ...
5We must save oral literature from extinction The ways of our ancestors are good/Their customs are solid/And not hollow/They are not thin, not eas...
1Plastic bags are an environmental disaster Plastic bags are an environment disaster; they do not naturally decompose, they choke mari...
2How illuminati has penetrated into Kenya’s learning institutions The effects of Illuminati and devil worship in schools and what is needed to curb the spr...
3Why William Ruto is a formidable force in the Rift Valley Those criticizing the Deputy President are up for a rude shock!...
4Kindiki's endorsement as DP Ruto's running mate unrealistic While I appreciate Meru community’s decision to endorse Senate majority leader Hon. ...
5Closure of NGOs not a solution to curbing terrorism It was very unfortunate that several Non-governmental organizations were shut down and the...
German grandmother gives birth to quadruplets at age 65
A 65-year-old German grandmother gave birth to quadruplets at a Berlin hospital this week, with the three boys and a girl born prematurely at 26 weeks being in good health and having a good chance of survival, German TV network RTL reported on Saturday.
Men prefer brains over beauty when searching for future wife, claims top scientist
A top scientist has revealed women’s most obvious charms - bigger brains.