Comments 3 hours agoTwo boys were killed while at least 10 others were injured in a fire incident at the Stephjoy Boys' High School in Limuru area, Kiambu County.
The reason why Women will never make the first move
7 minutes ago
Girls, take it easy, easy does it; life is not instant coffee!
12 minutes ago
Soldier from battle field who wanted to surprise wife finds her naked with another man
12 minutes ago
Do more to allay fears on polio jab
18 minutes ago
Want three kids without resorting to IVF? You should start your family at age 23, say researchers
29 minutes ago
Joy as Wangu wa Makeri gets sucked into scandal
37 minutes ago
Curriculum to blame for riots in schools
37 minutes ago
Asian stocks near 2015 lows on China worry, dollar steadies
51 minutes ago
The Government wants the High Court in Mombasa to order a freeze on bank accounts and seizure of properties of seven suspects charged with trafficking ivory worth Sh576 million to Thailand.
- Governors to sue Government over Sh280 billion meant for counties
- Kisii County initiates E-waste management
- US to help Kenya fight graft, terror in new deal
- Kisumu comes alive with song and dance
- National Land Commission wades into cement firm's land dispute
- Governors back polio jab
- New genetically modified maize seed to be launched in November
- Polio vaccination starts, Church still adamant
- Hepatitis B and C vaccination drive kicks off
- Kemri develops first malaria vaccine
- WHO, ministry allay fears over polio vaccine
- Flavouring and other additives increase cigarettes’ addictiveness
Mystery surrounds the fate of a controversial bill to amend the law establishing the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), three weeks after it was passed by the National Assembly.
- Jubilee forays in Western worry CORD
- MPs, senators call for full health devolution
- Public Accounts Committee, lobby call for probe of KQ's loss before bailout
- Opposition MPs declare support for Ruto’s presidential bid in 2022
- Why Africa’s strong men won’t just give up power
- Governor, MCAs in budget standoff as fresh row hits Bomet County
Deputy President William Ruto's directive that all illegal firearms are registered and surrendered has made Julius Esinyen a very uncomfortable man.
- Kilifi County referral hospital land has been grabbed, Governor says
- Three board members sue Rasanga for changing terms of employment
- Irrigation scheme provides food, water and peace
- Form land board, civil societies tell Ranguma
- Taita Taveta County to mark 100 years since first flight
- Maasai herders kicked out of disputed land
Comments - 51 minutes ago
An index of Asian shares outside Japan fell close to this year's lows on Monday thanks to a deepening selloff in commodities and fresh concerns over slowing growth in China, while the dollar held its ground against a basket of currencies.
- Huduma Kenya wins another award for best public service delivery
- Dangote raises 2015 spending on African plants to Sh100 billion
- Oil price drops, US crude in biggest monthly fall since 2008
- Kenya's business sentiment drops as credit tightens
- Over 20 countries confirm participation at 2015 WTO Conference in Nairobi
- Tea industry facing shake-up as farmers call for overhaul of laws
Donald Trump, the man to beat in this week's first televised Republican presidential debate, said on Sunday he does not plan to attack his rivals and downplayed expectations for his performance, saying "I'm not a debater."
- Nigerian army says it has freed nearly 180 hostages held by Boko Haram
Northern California wildfire doubles in size, displaces thousands
Comments - 2 hours ago
Cheers as UN irons out roadmap to end poverty
Comments - 1 hour ago
Obama to unveil 'biggest step ever' in climate fight
Comments - 17 hours ago
Gunmen kill President Nkurunziza’s chief of security
Comments - 21 hours ago
Iran wants to buy 90 planes a year to renovate fleet
Comments - 18 hours ago
Hackers force gun to blast wrong target and warn any internet-connected device is vulnerable to attack
Comments - 1 hour ago
Professional hackers have managed to crack into a "smart rifle" and make it shoot the wrong target.
- Man updates PC to Windows 10, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat and wife staring
- Yahoo buys fashion website Polyvore
- Find out what Uber drivers really think of you with this simple trick
- Ever wondered what pensioners are really using the internet for?
- OPINION: Microsoft Windows 10, is it worth downloading?
HP suspends production in St Petersburg, Russia
Comments - 5 days ago
1Police have failed to redeem soiled image The response and conduct of General Service Unit (GSU) policemen after terrorists attacked Garissa u...
2Public oversight over KDF ensures greater transparency A new Bill that seeks to restructure some aspects of how the military is supervised is raising conce...
1Two best friends impregnated by same man Stephanie and Randa Armstrong had considered IVF on the NHS but decided they wanted their ...
2Lab test adds twist in MP's rape case The case in which Imenti Central MP Gideon Mwiti is accused of raping a woman has taken a ...
3Why 'difficult' Kenyan women can't hold on to house girls House girls have played (and continue to play) a very important role in the lives of most ...
4Alarm over contraband condoms An international organisation operating in the country has raised the alarm over substanda...
5Opposition MPs declare support for Ruto’s presidential bid in 2022 Deputy President William Ruto’s bid for presidency in 2022 got support from unlikely...
1Why 'difficult' Kenyan women can't hold on to house girls House girls have played (and continue to play) a very important role in the lives of most Kenyans. E...
2Preacher asked for Sh100,000 to pray for J Blessing’s baby Mourning the loss of their six-month-old son who died on Thursday, celebrated showbiz couple Chantel...
3Coast politician offers leading TV anchor a car for sex A leading female TV anchor narrated to MondayBlues how she is living in a nightmare after a politici...
4MCSK terminates DJ Izrael's contract following bribe scandal Over the weekend, rumours emerged that the veteran deejay was soliciting bribes from upcoming artist...
5Wackyleaks: Shock as Central Bank mulls use of witchcraft to stabilise free-falling shilling “Frankly we’ve tried everything in our power but nothing is working,” said the fin...
1Throw weight behind reading and writing culture, poet tells Kenyans A poet has expressed concern over a fading reading and writing culture....
2Obama’s musical talents you didn’t know about US President Barack Obama is a man of many musical talents -- proven with previous public performanc...
3Lesson for local writers from Harper Lee Nothing has recently electrified the literary world more than news of reclusive literary icon Harper...
4Ojwang’: The man with a knack for making the ordinary extraordinarily funny When just a few Kenyans owned television sets, Mzee Ojwang’ Hatari was a news-maker and a cele...
5Opportunity for screenwriters The Writers Guild of America strike that lasted 100 days, from late 2007 to early 2008, cost Hollywo...
1The reason why Women will never make the first move Women from ages have silently been victims of love dictated by societal norms. They suffe...
2Do more to allay fears on polio jab The launch of the polio vaccination campaign in high risk areas by the Ministry of Health ...
3Curriculum to blame for riots in schools The recent wave of student unrest in several schools in the country has nothing to do with...
4Is the registration of firearms in North rift counties a solution to the unending violence? About the disarmament exercise in Pokot...
5Of relatives who ensalve children in homes in the name of helping All children are equal in the eye of God and deserve equal treatment and education....