Comments 3 hours agoSuspended Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Felix Koskei Monday said EACC officials had informed him they did not have details of graft allegations against him.
1 hour ago
12 minutes ago
Ngilu vows to clear her name over graft allegations
12 minutes ago
Chief Justice Willy Mutunga decries increasing defilement cases in Western Region
22 minutes ago
I beat terminal cancer with pineapples after refusing chemotherapy
40 minutes ago
Popular singer nursing head injuries after an attack in Kisumu
50 minutes ago
Amnesty International launches campaign for the release of activists unlawfully held in Kinshasa
51 minutes ago
Mara hotels record full bookings ahead of Easter Holiday
56 minutes ago
Kenyans turn their anger on Churchill for hosting and celebrating con pastor Victor Kanyari
56 minutes ago
Symptoms of common cancers with high survival rate and those that remain the deadliest
1 hour ago
Comments - 12 minutes ago
Lands Cabinet Secretary Charity Ngilu has vowed to clear her name over graft allegations that saw her step aside yesterday.
- Kenyan MP Gideon Mwiti probe almost done, says Boinett
- Two suspected poachers shot dead in Kenyan park
- Uhuru defends Ruto over ICC as Ministers Ngilu, Kambi step aside
- CORD: List of shame a ploy by Uhuru Kenyatta to weaken Opposition
- Kenya arrests 3 women over terrorism links
- MCAs vow to impeach Ruto as Rift leaders call for unity
Over 10 United Republican Party (URP) affiliated legislators have accused President's Uhuru Kenyatta of a conspiracy to tarnish the image of their party.
- Waititu the wrong nominee for Kabete, says Kabogo
- Heed President Uhuru Kenyatta's call to resign, Jubilee MPs say
- Law protects elected Kenyan leaders from being forced out
- It’s just politics ahead of 2017, claim Kenyan MPs and governors in list of shame
- MPs plot to defeat Uhuru’s secret graft list during debate
- Study exposes unholy axis of power, politics and sex
Donkeys with graffiti shaming State officials’ actions were Monday morning left in Nairobi’s CBD, in a second incident where the beasts of burden are being used for criticism.
- Central MPs dismayed over EACC list of shame
- Governor must be accountable, say four MPs
- Wetangula, Wamalwa clash over composition of 'list of shame'
- Donkeys with graffiti condemning rot in Kenyan parliament abandoned in city centre
- Standard Group in sponsorship deal
- Assembly adopts plan to build second Nyali bridge
Ministers from East Africa are set to meet in Tanzania to discuss the current dispute between Kenya and Tanzania, including the demand by local tour operators that they be allowed access to national parks in the neighbouring country.
- KQ announces major flight adjustments from April 1
- Seruji buys 60pc stake in Savanna Cement
- Chai Sacco earnings up on the back of increased borrowing
- UBA Kenya enters mobile banking services market
- Chinese firm clinches deal to develop steel plant in Kenya
- Chinese scientists consider constructing power station in space
A third of Republicans believe President Barack Obama poses an imminent threat to the United States, outranking concerns about Russian President Vladimir Putin and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert found guilty of corruption
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results, UN chief calls for calm
- Iran nuclear talks race towards deadline
- Air Canada plane crash lands at Halifax airport, 23 injured
- Nigeria election results due to start trickling in
Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination' laws
Comments - 3 hours ago
The Kenya national sevens team ended their disastrous Hong Kong campaign by winning the Shield competition on the third day.
- Chelsea to move for Man United target
- BUMPER HARVEST: Paralympics qualify for 2016 Rio Games
- Sharks pounce on Moyas in FKF tie: Shabana rescue point against KK Homeboyz in thriller
- Moi, Lenana return to national hockey stage
- Tusker edge City Stars, Ajwang's header stops KCB
- Women take up karate for self defence
1Pain and horror of college girl whose love making video was uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend Laughing with my friends, I glanced down at my phone. We were having a sunny picnic in the park and ...
2Uhuru defends Ruto over ICC as Ministers Ngilu, Kambi step aside President Uhuru Kenyatta has told off leaders for citing the ongoing International Criminal Court tr...
3Long Uhuru, Ruto meeting that led to disclosure of graft probe list Details have emerged of a close to five-hour meeting at State House between President Uhuru Kenyatta...
4CORD: List of shame a ploy by Uhuru Kenyatta to weaken Opposition The Coalition for Reforms and Democracy kept up its criticism of President Uhuru Kenyatta's decision...
5Kenyan MPs doubt EACC corruption list, accuse presidency of manipulations to target URP leaders Over 10 United Republican Party (URP) affiliated legislators have accused President's Uhuru Kenyatta...
1Kenya right to protest travel advisories Last week, Australia alerted Kenya of the possibility of a terrorist attack on the country. The Aust...
2Corruption: Too much time spent on talk, now walk the talk The dust is beginning to settle on President Uhuru Kenyatta's much-acclaimed State of the Nation add...
1Pain and horror of college girl whose love making video was uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend Laughing with my friends, I glanced down at my phone. We were having a sunny picnic in the...
2Kenyans turn their anger on Churchill for hosting and celebrating con pastor Victor Kanyari In what is probably Churchill’s most brazen attempt at ratings, disgraced pastor Kan...
3We don’t have details of graft claims against you, EACC tells Koskei Suspended Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Felix Koskei Monday said EACC officials had inform...
4I beat terminal cancer with pineapples after refusing chemotherapy A woman given five years to live claims to have beaten terminal cancer by eating pineapple...
5Kenyan MPs doubt EACC corruption list, accuse presidency of manipulations to target URP leaders Over 10 United Republican Party (URP) affiliated legislators have accused President's Uhur...
1Kenyans turn their anger on Churchill for hosting and celebrating con pastor Victor Kanyari In what is probably Churchill’s most brazen attempt at ratings, disgraced pastor Kanyari was g...
2Disgraced Prophet Kanyari allowed back on TV, admits to fondling worshiper's breasts He went on to confess that he touched a woman’s breast in his church stating it was the proper...
3Tale of bright Kenyan students enrolling for prestigious medicine course, only to drop out Top KCSE performers who dream of being doctors have no idea what awaits them at the School of Medici...
4Controlled infidelity: Why Kenyan women are allowing their husbands to cheat Some women are so desperate to save their marriages that they now allow their cheating men to sleep ...
5Kisumu ‘mjengo’ men stumble upon coffin, fearing wrath of ‘disturbing the dead’ The coffin believed to contain remains of a person buried decades ago was found a couple of feet dee...
1Bad politics to censorship, ‘slave descendant’ tells where the rain began to beat us Reading autobiographies is always exciting as one gets to hear the real story from the horse’s...
2Don’t keep me waiting...It’s all in the beginning In the last two weeks, I have been exchanging emails with a would-be-writer infuriated with me....
3Why can’t authors, like rockstars, drive an X5? “We have a national policy on jiggers but no national policy on books,” — Musyoki ...
4Messy lifetime dinner; this Mao look alike must pay I have never won a lottery. Not that I do not participate in promotions like Bonyeza, but simply bec...
5Tanzania should stop bullying Kenya to get its way It is a matter of deep regret that Tanzania resorts to blackmail every time it fails to get its way....