Comments 1 hour agoA Burundian general who backed a failed coup in May threatened that he and others would launch an armed resistance after President Pierre Nkurunziza refused to bow to opposition and international demands to abandon a bid for a third term.
2 hours ago
Furious Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of interview after being asked about the future of Sergio Ramos
11 minutes ago
Suspected cattle thieves kill 37 in Nigeria village: official
27 minutes ago
Obama leads praise for US Women's World Cup winners
30 minutes ago
Burundi leader skips summit to campaign for re-election
50 minutes ago
Suspected Islamist militants kill 44 in central Nigeria city Jos
55 minutes ago
Yemen government looks forward to truce at Ramadhan end
1 hour ago
Traders turn Machakos rugby event into profit
1 hour ago
Burundi coup general says force only way to oust President Nkurunziza
1 hour ago
A general workers' strike scheduled for today to protest the new higher National Hospital Insurance Fund rates has been called off.
- Hundreds of suspects arrested as raids in illegal brew dens intensify
- Bar owners plan to sue after property destruction in State sanctioned raids
- US asks Kenya to implement law on civil society
- New bill seeks to give EACC more powers
- COG protests slow devolution of agriculture
- Uninhabitable places prison warders, officers call home
- MPs petitioned to provide affordable cancer care
- 36 governors assent to Sh38 billion hospital equipment deal
- County launches strategic plan to help accelerate universal healthcare
NHIF finally rolls out outpatient cover
Comments - 1 day ago
Pharmacists appeal to President Uhuru over regulation
Comments - 2 days ago
Liberia announces two more confirmed Ebola cases
Comments - 4 days ago
Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) leader Raila Odinga has continued with calls for a referendum, saying it is the only way the living standards of Kenyans can improve.
- Raila is just envious, says Ruto after questions on his harambee cash
- I’m not at war with Governor Cyprian Awiti, says Kajwang’
- Stop politicking with lives over drugs I donated, Nyamira senator warns
- Stop sneaking into our county, MP tells Ruto
- Kalonzo claims extremely acidic, Mt Kenya elders say
- Senator Machage wants Raila to groom successor from Kuria
Six officers and an ambulance driver at Sio Port sub-district hospital, who were on duty when a pregnant woman died while waiting to be moved to the County Referral Hospital, have been suspended.
- Thugs rob supermarket of Sh300,000
- Villagers burn shop belonging to suspected bhang peddler in Nyeri
- Rape suspect in Homa Bay dives into Lake Victoria to escape arrest, swims for 3 hours
- Crack down on brew dens enters third day
- Kiambu breweries approved by Mututho now burnt
- Nakuru County finally contains cerebral palsy
The just concluded Rugby games in Machakos town over the weekend left a trail of hefty profits for the local traders.
- Kenya's shilling weakens to 100 against dollar
Greek finance minister quits
Comments - 2 hours ago
- Shilling nears 100-mark ahead of Central Bank of Kenya meeting
- Airtel bids for laws to help small players in telecoms
- State seeks new NSE counter to enable trade in co-operative shares
- National Bank of Kenya welcomes ranking in new banking survey
- Catholic Church should not have "leaders for life", Pope says
- 15 Turkish workers killed in truck collision: official
- Rivals Pakistan, India to start process of joining China security bloc
- Pamplona bull-run kicks off with wine-soaked party
- Iran's Zarif says differences remain in nuclear talks with major powers
- Shocking picture of man and toddler with Jihadi emblem in London just before 7/7 terror anniversary
Comments - 1 day ago
Women could soon be able to use their smartphone as a mobile pregnancy testing kit.
Itumbi reviews government presence on social media
Comments - 6 days ago
- Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
- Amazon to offer loans to sellers in China, 7 other countries
1Address causes, not symptoms to win war against alcoholism There are likely to be more liquor outlets than schools and churches per square kilometre in most pa...
2Let us tackle the illicit brews challenge in a sober manner The war against consumption of illicit brews has gone horribly wrong – by the end of Friday la...
113-year-old boy narrates to police how he was raped by his cousin’s wife A mum who had a baby by her partner’s schoolboy cousin has escaped trial – bec...
2NTV producer, Miss Tourism finalist perish in road accident Acacy Resty, a popular producer who was working with NTV Uganda perished on Saturday follo...
3Tanzanian singer Ray C reveals her tough '10 commandments' as she looks for a husband And just when you thought it would be easy, Ray C revealed that she had commandments that ...
4Kakamega hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon The man, a boda boda rider only identified as Papa, is said to have been dumbfounded when ...
5Villagers outraged as holiday camp offers three-day sex festival Festival season may be in full swing but one village was outraged to find the one on its d...
1Tanzanian singer Ray C reveals her tough '10 commandments' as she looks for a husband And just when you thought it would be easy, Ray C revealed that she had commandments that any man wi...
2NTV producer, Miss Tourism finalist perish in road accident Acacy Resty, a popular producer who was working with NTV Uganda perished on Saturday following a roa...
37 reasons why men hate shopping with women First, let’s perish the thought that men ‘shop’ per se. Actually, men just ‘...
4Lupita off after Ohangla dance with Comedian Eric Omondi It was a night of glamour as she hosted 270 guests during a dinner treat that fetched Sh2.7 million,...
5President Obama to eat fish and ugali? Potus is expected to visit Kogelo where his grandmother lives....
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1Why Obama's visit to Kenya and Ethiopia raises more questions than answers President Obama is due to visit Kenya and Ethiopia later in July 2015. While the media all...
2Health assessment for school children launched in eight counties Over 25,000 school-going children are set to benefit from a health assessment to be conduc...
3Why the Government won’t win the war on illicit brews There are many underlying factors that need to be tentacled other than the pouring out of...
4Be gentle with female leaders in government The recent outburst on government leaders all over media has astoundingly victimized socie...
5How to make your campus love work Campus relationships have been going on for ages but the challenges are still the same. ...