Comments 2 hours agoAt least 14 people were killed and 11 others injured after Al-Shabaab gunmen attacked a village near Mandera town.
Mayweather stripped of title he won in Pacquiao fight
11 minutes ago
American comedian Bill Cosby said in lawsuit that he gave sedatives to women for sex
13 minutes ago
Car dashboards that act like smart phones raise safety issues
17 minutes ago
Man in a wheelchair robs bank and gets away
22 minutes ago
Drama as gospel artiste’s ‘lover’ flushes out ‘clande’
23 minutes ago
What Kenyans should learn from President Barack Obama to win war on alcoholism
24 minutes ago
Poor CD, DVD sales drag Tanzania's film, music industries
29 minutes ago
The Local: Kang'ethe stumbles into a kesha for beer
33 minutes ago
In 1963, the country's first Parliament enacted a Borstal Institutions Act Chapter 92 to provide for detention of youthful offenders.
- Congested Kisumu prison where death stalks detainees
- 'I was declared stateless while in Germany'
- Swazuri commission and Joho team strike deal on SGR compensation
- EACC wants Sh140 million from parastatal chief
- New push for Kiamba accounts freeze
- 'Missing students may be in Syria'
- MPs petitioned to provide affordable cancer care
- 36 governors assent to Sh38 billion hospital equipment deal
- County launches strategic plan to help accelerate universal healthcare
- NHIF finally rolls out outpatient cover
Pharmacists appeal to President Uhuru over regulation
Comments - 3 days ago
Liberia announces two more confirmed Ebola cases
Comments - 4 days ago
Chama Cha Mwananchi (CCM) party leader and former Subukia MP Koigi wa Wamwere says a lot has changed since the July 7, 1990 Saba Saba protest that saw the arrest of Opposition leaders
- Painful memories of Saba Saba Day relived
- We have made progress but be vigilant, says Martha Karua
- Raila: Let's remember wananchi who changed Kenya
- Kanu reveals its big plan for 2017 elections
- Corruption is crippling gains made, says Changamwe MP Omar Mwinyi
- Struggle for democracy turned us into paupers
He stood out from the crowd that joined Governor Isaac Ruto to flag off Sh35 million drugs from Kenya Medical supplies Authority to hospitals and health centers in the county.
- Divided backyard may cost Kaimenyi
- 12 arrested as police smash suspected fuel theft cartel
- Marwa says State officers support illicit brew trade
- Residents want Obama to visit Mboya grave
- Nakuru jamming with prisoners serving short sentences
- North Rift leaders up in arms over bill
Comments - 29 minutes ago
Tanzania's local film and music industries are facing sharp decline, poor sales of Audio Discs (CDs) and the video counterparts (DVD) are reportedly making producers and distributors to exit the entertainment business and seek alternative ventures.
- Tracking the billions of taxpayers’ money spent on cash-strapped corporations
- Reprieve for bean exporters as EU lifts inspection order
- Past beneficiaries of state bailout funds
- To win war on illicit brews, open an economic front
- Businesses upbeat ahead of Obama’s Kenyan visit
- State bets on multi-sectoral strategy to steer tourism recovery
Comments - 18 hours ago
"They are trying to move towards an open civil war just to find a way to protect themselves," Ngendakumana said.
- Catholic Church should not have "leaders for life", Pope says
15 Turkish workers killed in truck collision: official
Comments - 22 hours ago
Three opposition figures in Sudan sentenced to 20 lashes
Comments - 15 hours ago
Tanzania jails two former finance ministers for graft
Comments - 14 hours ago
- Iran's Zarif says differences remain in nuclear talks with major powers
Shocking picture of man and toddler with Jihadi emblem in London just before 7/7 terror anniversary
Comments - 21 hours ago
Comments - 17 minutes ago
When it comes to dashboard displays that are more like smart phones, two things are clear: Customers want them, and automakers are intent on supplying them.
- Taking a pregnancy test using a smartphone to be possible
Itumbi reviews government presence on social media
Comments - 6 days ago
- Nasa to start sending humans to Mars: agency will pick landing spots for colonisation in October
- GOtv extends signal to Migori, unveils consumer campaign
- Africa Harvest CEO named top 100 biotech global influencers
- COMMENTARY: LG shows that eco-friendliness in Africa is achievable, both at energy generation and use
1Address causes, not symptoms to win war against alcoholism There are likely to be more liquor outlets than schools and churches per square kilometre in most pa...
2Let us tackle the illicit brews challenge in a sober manner The war against consumption of illicit brews has gone horribly wrong – by the end of Friday la...
113-year-old boy narrates to police how he was raped by his cousin’s wife A mum who had a baby by her partner’s schoolboy cousin has escaped trial – bec...
2At least 14 killed in Mandera Al shabaab attack At least 14 people were killed and 11 others injured after Al-Shabaab gunmen attacked a v...
3Floyd Mayweather stripped of title he won in Manny Pacquiao fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been stripped of the welterweight world title he won after beatin...
4Former prisoner awarded Sh75 million after suffering permanent damages to his manhood A former prisoner who suffered a six-day erection while in solitary confinement has been a...
5Kakamega hubby ravages wife to death during fatal bedroom marathon The man, a boda boda rider only identified as Papa, is said to have been dumbfounded when ...
1Floyd Mayweather stripped of title he won in Manny Pacquiao fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been stripped of the welterweight world title he won after beating Filipino...
2How 10 million car woman, Laura Akunga, conned me- Business tycoon In a case filed at the Milimani Commercial Courts on March 31, Sriram Bharatam of Iridium Interactiv...
3Why I want to buy Arsenal- Africa's richest man defends his move Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has disclosed why he wants to acquire a stake in English ...
4NTV producer, Miss Tourism finalist perish in road accident Acacy Resty, a popular producer who was working with NTV Uganda perished on Saturday following a roa...
5President Obama to eat fish and ugali? Potus is expected to visit Kogelo where his grandmother lives....
1Why Ngugi and our 'conservative' writers are off the mark on Kenya's tribalism This is factual: I was in Class Eight at a rural primary school called Oneno-Nam in 1992. This was i...
2Kenya’s MP on thinking tour and his ‘scratch my back’ Bill We were gathered in Old Nyati’s compound whiling the afternoon away, exchanging village news a...
3From Kilimani to socialites, our new man at money maker risks abduction This Central Bank Governor designate Pato must be one of a man; the dawa we require so bad especiall...
5Poets’ corner: JUMA-PHOPIA Discipline and hard work extolled her high...
1What Kenyans should learn from President Barack Obama to win war on alcoholism At one point in life, the United States President Barack Obama was enslaved to drugs. Apar...
2Why Obama's visit to Kenya and Ethiopia raises more questions than answers President Obama is due to visit Kenya and Ethiopia later in July 2015. While the media all...
3Health assessment for school children launched in eight counties Over 25,000 school-going children are set to benefit from a health assessment to be conduc...
4Why the Government won’t win the war on illicit brews There are many underlying factors that need to be tentacled other than the pouring out of...
5Be gentle with female leaders in government The recent outburst on government leaders all over media has astoundingly victimized socie...