Comments 7 minutes agoSenators met to discuss progress in their campaign to amend the Constitution to redress frequent turf wars between the National Assembly and Senate.
Senators press on with their bid for referendum
7 minutes ago
Dj Joe Mfalme beef with other leading Djs
12 minutes ago
Identical twins who get same marks in exam - in same course at same university
13 minutes ago
Juju Central: Why Kikuyus are turning to witchcraft for business
22 minutes ago
Is 'juju' hunting Mombasa artistes?
27 minutes ago
Shock as Lang’ata cemetery resorts to recycling infants’ graves
27 minutes ago
Oh please! Losing 27kgs has nothing to do with falling in love- Radio presenter Kalekye Mumo
27 minutes ago
What you should eat when you are pregnant to avoid health complications for your child
30 minutes ago
- Mututho: GMOs will be the bane of Kenya
- World Bank study says cheap sugar way to go
- Team probing Kihiu Mwiri receives 300 complaints
- Security agents recover yet another cache of deadly weapons in Garissa
- Sonko seeks court order to remove bumps
- Harmonise legislation on ECDE, CoG tells Parliament
Firstborn women are more likely to be overweight or obese than their sisters, a New Zealand-led study with Swedish scientists revealed Friday.
Life expectancy rises worldwide, but people live sicker for longer
Comments - 43 minutes ago
Global life expectancy rises, but people live sicker for longer
Comments - 17 hours ago
Woman with horn on her head set for removal operation
Comments - 17 hours ago
- MTRH to mentor medics and offer technical support
- DPP terminates criminal case against top pharmacist
- Dementia cases to nearly triple by 2050
Comments - 7 minutes ago
Senators met to discuss progress in their campaign to amend the Constitution to redress frequent turf wars between the National Assembly and Senate.
- Women MPs intensify lobbying for two-thirds gender bill
- Intrigues fuelling fight over date of next polls
- Kanu branch quashes ultimatum given to Moi
- CORD plans two-day retreat to take stock of its performance, plan for 2017
- After Ruto, Raila now threatens to sue Duale
- Kenyan MPs in crucial race for self-preservation
- Businessmen fear Sacco swindled them millions of shillings
- Weakening shilling wipes out profits for most listed firms
- Kenya Airways to turn away passengers without e-visa
- Safaricom hits banks with new M-Pesa fees
- Developing nations need Sh13 trillion geothermal investment by 2030
- I&M Holdings half-year pre-tax profit up 27pc
Suspected Nigerian Boko Haram militants raided a village in southern Niger, killing three people including a soldier, security sources in the West African nation said on Thursday.
- China's richest man says time for government to abandon high growth rate "fantasy"
- At least 20 migrants found dead in truck on Austria highway
- German justice minister takes aim at Facebook over racist posts
- Merkel says Austrian tragedy a 'warning' in migrant crisis
- Israeli air strike targets Hamas in response to rocket attack
- British hacker for Islamic State killed in US drone strike in Syria: sources
As the world celebrated Julius Yego's monster javelin throw in Beijing on Wednesday, the North Rift too erupted in thunderous clapping from delirious crowds.
Arsene Wenger promises Arsenal fans more new singings
Comments - 21 hours ago
- The trick Balotelli pulled to skip Liverpool training to buy iPhone 6
- Chelsea eye record transfer splurge of £159m
- Rooney ends goal drought in style
- Football must not be overlooked in FIFA race: Platini
- Van Gaal hails Man Utd hat-trick hero Rooney
Do you text or otherwise engage with a small screen during a social gathering? A U.S. survey suggests you are not alone, even if you are annoyed when other people do exactly the same thing.
- Mombasa county government automates single business permit
- Scientists make breakthrough in developing universal flu vaccine
- Analysis: Clinton's email scandal could hurt her race for White House
- Embrace emerging surgical technologies, First Lady urges medics
- MTN and Liquid Telecom partner to extend footprint and offering in Africa
- Uwezo fund develops digital monitoring software
1Asteroid 'to destroy Earth in four weeks' as theorists claim September 21 could be our last day Earth will be destroyed in four weeks as a giant asteroid heads towards our planet, it has been clai...
2Woman with horn on her head set for removal operation The villager has become known to local residents as the 'unicorn woman' since the abnormal growth ha...
3Female teacher at highly religious school arrested for allegedly making love to teenage student Christina Busby is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student, according to ...
4MPs: Treasury, ministry ‘slept on the job’ in teachers salary row MPs have lashed out at the Executive over the teachers’ salaries standoff and underscored the ...
5World Bank study says cheap sugar way to go Kenya may be better off importing cheap sugar than maintaining the current inefficient production sy...
1On top of the world: Athletes have done Kenya proud, yet again Kenyan athletes at the 2015 IAAF World Athletics Championships in Beijing have done the country prou...
2Five years after the Kenya Constitution 2010, a lot to hope for, more to rise up against Even though it was considered a compromise document given the number of competing interests that all...
1Why I have beef with Raila Odinga- Mutahi Ngunyi We both grew up in Eastlands and one person I used to admire was Jaramogi (Raila’s f...
2Asteroid 'to destroy Earth in four weeks' as theorists claim September 21 could be our last day Earth will be destroyed in four weeks as a giant asteroid heads towards our planet, it has...
3Sonko hearse 'killed' with kitchen salt while collecting body in Kisii A hearse belonging to the Sonko Rescue Team associated with Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko (pi...
4Identical twins who get same marks in exam - in same course at same university : Identical twins Anuja and Shailja Chalishazar seem to do everything the same without eve...
5Mzungu demands Sh500K from lover after discovering Kenyan girl was dating another white man Joyce Wanjiku has an attractive figure and long legs. Her smile is kind, laughter infectio...
1Juju Central: Why Kikuyus are turning to witchcraft for business The Nairobian has learnt that business rivalry, matters of the heart, disputes between neighbours an...
2Shock as Lang’ata cemetery resorts to recycling infants’ graves Nairobi’s Lang’ata cemetery cannot take more bodies — it has been full for more th...
3Why Kenyan rapper Abbas kept his second wedding a secret Abbas Kubaff and his girlfriend, Ann English, walked down the aisle this week, the rapper’s se...
4Why I have beef with Raila Odinga- Mutahi Ngunyi We both grew up in Eastlands and one person I used to admire was Jaramogi (Raila’s father). I ...
5Mzungu demands Sh500K from lover after discovering Kenyan girl was dating another white man Joyce Wanjiku has an attractive figure and long legs. Her smile is kind, laughter infectious. There ...
1‘Yes criticism’ has let down Kenyan literature and we’re the poor for it The gradual opening up between agents in the literary trade might yield a proper harvest for Kenyan ...
2Humour will make readers love your work “What excuse do you have for coming home at six in the morning?” an angry Mrs Benda asks...
3East Africa's pioneer artists showcase their work at Nairobi Gallery The ongoing exhibition featuring East Africa’s pioneer artists Elkana Ongesa and Expedito Mweb...
4When criminal pastors reap from seed planted as cost of miracle ingredients The story Old Nyati was telling us was shocking. It was about an explosion in Kenya of a deeply dist...
5Wind of sweetness blows from matokeland Weather reports indicate that unscrupulous winds are blowing sweet clouds of sugar from the land of ...
1Fight graft within State corporations Kenyans seem to reward mismanagement and plunder of parastatals with billions in form of f...
2Moses Wetang'ula must resolve Ford-Kenya row Ford Kenya leader Moses Wetang’ula has been quiet over the leadership wrangles in th...
3Why Kenyans go for second hand clothes Business magnate Chris Kirubi is on record castigating the importation of second hand clot...
4Let all ferries work round the clock The Kenya Ferry Services (KFS) should release all its vessels to cater for the high demand...
5Our voting pattern needs to change In their very ethnic nature, Kenyans have failed from time to time to use reason (rational...