EMOTIONAL: Man reunites with father after he was acquitted of sexual misconduct charges (PHOTOS)
By Harun Wathari
| October 9th 2018
Joshua Juda could not hide his joy after he was found not guilty of indecent act charges at Law courts on October 4,2018.
Juda had been arraigned in court for allegedly touching the buttocks of his neighbor’s child but Senior Resident Magistrate Yvonne Kathambi acquitted him.
After the court session he ran towards his father ,75-year-old Louise Mwenge and hugged him.
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE