Telkom Kenya in court over Sh1.7b tender cancellation
Telkom Kenya has denied that it cancelled a Sh1.7 billion tender and forced a Kenyan firm affiliated to China's ZTE Corporation to employ a project manager who is at the centre of the dispute before the High Court.
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 years ago
Telkom taken to court over sh 1.7 billion tender disagreement
Telkom Kenya's new major majority shareholder Helios Investment Partners is faced with an uphill task to settle legal battles surrounding it.
Kamau Muthoni | 5 years ago
Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station
- Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money