What does waiving intellectual rights for Covid-19 jabs mean?
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Big pharmaceuticals oppose plan, saying vaccine development is expensive & if rights are waived there will be no motivation to develop them in future.
By World Economic Forum | 9 days ago
Which of tomorrow’s jobs are you most qualified for?
The reason: more jobs becoming automated as technologies such as artificial intelligence and robotics take over the workplace.
World Economic Forum | 25 days ago
Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Beyond the call of duty: Kericho nurse who won hearts of many
By Nikko Tanui
- Safari Rally: Traffic to be disrupted in major city roads
- Gang fires several bullets into motorist’s car on Thika Road
By Kamore Maina