Lack of contraceptives linked to increased maternal deaths
UN says if women in developing countries use modern contraceptives, maternal deaths would be reduced.
By Jael Mboga | 8 months ago
World Contraception Day: Ministry pledges to give Kenyans contraceptives
Ministry says the use of modern contraceptives among married women has increased from 36 per cent in 2007 to 62 per cent currently
Rosa Agutu | 1 year ago
Girls in urban slums and rural areas are at significant risk of early and unintended pregnancies
In Kenya, one in five girls between the age of 15 to 19 years is either pregnant or has begun child bearing.
okun oliech | 5 years ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru