Leaders call for revival of Sh1.4b dam that stalled residents' hopes
The project stalled when the cost for the project rose from Sh824 million to Sh1.4 billion, but the local county government is unable to take it up and complete it because the national, the county administration says.
By Joe Ombuor | 5 years ago
Kitui dream turns to rust as cry for water continues
Trucks laden with building materials drove in and out of the construction site tucked at the foot of a long and winding dusty trail.
- LILLIAN ALUANGA-DELVAUX | 8 years ago
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you