Technology will keep universities afloat in spite of coronavirus
For students, the main challenge is adjusting to remote learning procedures and incurring costs related to accessing the Internet
By Kiama Gitahi | 10 months ago
Sh3 billion set aside to advance research in 2016/17 Financial Year
The idea was for the cash to reach two per cent of the GDP or Sh67 billion. “The ideas is supposed to mobilise funds from the government and development partners and put together into a kitty for research,” he said.
Phares Mutembei | 4 years ago
Equity Bank sets August as thin SIM technology rollout date
Equity Bank expects to officially roll out its controversial thin SIM technology by August this year. The move is expected to disrupt the telecoms market and reduce cost of money transfer.
Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits